Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
mods special shell?
01-31-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: mods special shell?
No no, I'm not worried, it bothers me that they have things that I can not have just because they are mods, and if I wanted to become a mod I couldn't become it because I'm not so much "important" like them
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-31-2014, 06:00 AM
so its your personal issue then sorry cant solve that one.

01-31-2014, 06:05 AM
It may be my personal problem but I remain of the view that it is an unjust thing, and I will continue to think this until I die, and if you do not like it I'm sorry but I'm a person who says everything he thinks no matter who I have in front of me
01-31-2014, 06:08 AM
MAROLD. DUDE. THEY WORK SO THEY DESERVE SOMETHING! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR THE PRESIDENT, SAVE HIS LIFE, AND NOT GET A MEDAL FOR IT? THATS HOW IT WOULD FEEL IF A MOD DIDNT GET ANYTHING FROM IT.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-31-2014, 06:12 AM
Yes, I understand that you worship the mod for everything they do but I think in this way and not change my mind.
I think in this way, if you do not like how I feel, do not comment here anymore
01-31-2014, 06:31 AM
(01-31-2014 06:12 AM)Marold Wrote:  Yes, I understand that you worship the mod for everything they do but I think in this way and not change my mind.
I think in this way, if you do not like how I feel, do not comment here anymore

Well everyone disagrees with you, they are here to help BEO. If they were not here there would be no BEO because it would be over-ruled with hackers when rob,john are not online. And whats about the "worship" I've npt liked mageg one bit since i got here but i respect him because without him being would go crazy. If you don't like how everyone but you feels then you shouldn't comment here.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-31-2014, 06:49 AM
Hawk u said u was a mod. Are u kidding us 0.o or your zaught

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-31-2014, 06:57 AM
(01-31-2014 06:49 AM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  Hawk u said u was a mod. Are u kidding us 0.o or your zaught

lol. if he was zaught, I would seriously question rob and johns ability to pick out good mods. Smiley_XD
01-31-2014, 07:16 AM
Yes, but we're not talking about rob and john, we're talking about the fact that the mods have different shell and badges, and I do not like this very much because I'm no different from them, rather they are at the same level
01-31-2014, 07:20 AM
I think I should just clear this up - Grim and I do in-game moderation as well, this consists of muting players that are
being constantly abusive and kicking them from a game if they are causing an issue for everyone else.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed