Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Chicken Gets Packs
01-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Chicken Gets Packs
I had a screenshot of it, but i lost it. Anyways...

Was in a 3v3 game with random weapons. (I think the random weapons played a big part in it)

One of our team members was a guest originally. He quit. My other teamate took over the chicken, and was able to use napalm nades, ice dynamite, you name it.

Even though it was very advantageous to us that game Smiley_Wink
I still think it is a glitch that should be fixxed.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-25-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Chicken Gets Packs
I have noticed this glitch to, only in random weapons thou.

I suspect the player behind chicken and the chicken is counted as the same player (in some ways). As a consequence when the weapon is refreshed it is taken from the new players armory.

However, i kind of like this particular glitch.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
01-26-2014, 09:36 AM
hasn't happened to me when I "acquired" teammate with packs, he/she had his/her own weaps and I had my own (only common weaps were grenades and bazooka).
01-26-2014, 10:17 AM
I have only seen this particular glitch in random weapons with a "packplayer" controlling the chicken.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
01-26-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 02:32 PM by JoseCamacho.)
I believe this is a very fair "glitch". Why you ask?
Not to be mean but most guest are big time noobs so i believe if they decide to quit the game the chicken should have good weapons so they could be used to repair the noob-mistakes that the noob did.

Therefore, if this is a glitch it should't be fixed. It's perfect how it is.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
01-27-2014, 07:52 AM
guests already have good weaps (better than in BEO1) like big-booms and that freaking mudball is annoying as hell.
01-28-2014, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 05:51 AM by Game.)
(01-27-2014 07:52 AM)egg666 Wrote:  guests already have good weaps (better than in BEO1) like big-booms and that freaking mudball is annoying as hell.

Yeah so does everyone else in the game.

EDIT: Also Big-Boom is a unlockable weapon I believe.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
01-28-2014, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 09:14 AM by Vexis.)
I was just pointing out a glitch. Despite how advantageous it can be.

But imagine this scenario:
Say you're in a 2v2, you and a friend on one team. (your friend doesnt have any weapon packs)
Some random person and a guest on the other. (Random weapons settings obviously)

Guest quits after a few failed shots, and your friend on your team disconnected.

So you are stuck fighting by yourself with your own egg, and controlling another with no packs. While you are fighting up against a (possibly) very skilled enemy with weapon packs, that has weapon packs on the guest as well.

If you were on the losing side of this scenario, I doubt any of you would be so easy to say, "keep the glitch".

Regardless, my point is still: It is a glitch. It should be fixxed.

02-01-2014, 08:32 AM
(01-28-2014 05:50 AM)Game Wrote:  Yeah so does everyone else in the game.

EDIT: Also Big-Boom is a unlockable weapon I believe.

1: depends what gets and map.

2: yea it is I forgot that but still guests can be annoying thx to mudball especially if inventory lacks weaps to get out of there w/o getting damaged or teleport.