11-04-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Beta icon, item, or notice? vote please
This is just more work for the donkins.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-08-2013, 09:08 AM
I agree that it's unnecessary, but I get what the point of it would be. It would basically be like a bonus gift for people who played the beta version. Personally, I would rather have the Donkins work on bug fixes and work on completing the game because beta is a bit low in population of players, and it would be better if there were more players of various skill levels(aka what will occur when the game is finalized and non-pro members can play). If the Donkins have time when they are done with everything, and they have time and would like to create a special beta item, then okay I'm fine with it.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
11-08-2013, 09:17 AM
His is so useless. We all know its beta, no need for this. Just an update for nothing.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I would really like this...kind of a way to make me feel a part of something awesome...idk lol.

I'm also known as Music Cat and Indiana Holmes.
11-08-2013, 10:33 AM
(11-08-2013 09:17 AM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  His is so useless. We all know its beta, no need for this. Just an update for nothing.

It just a item for helping out the game dam guys relax its not really useless.. its not like it takes like 55 weeks just to make a little item.. it takes like 30 minutes.. and they fix bugs all the time
11-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Good idea, scifen. I voted yes. But yeah, instead of attatched to the name, it should be a badge symbol/background. (Good thinking there)

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-08-2013, 09:36 PM
I think it would be a nice souvenir for those who are part of the Beta process. A badge/symbol would stay with them long after the Beta has ended; it would be great to let other players know you were part of the process and it would be something to be proud of!
11-09-2013, 12:52 AM
(11-08-2013 10:33 AM)scifen Wrote:  It just a item for helping out the game dam guys relax its not really useless.. its not like it takes like 55 weeks just to make a little item.. it takes like 30 minutes.. and they fix bugs all the time

How does it helps the game? It's only to ('brag' is the word?) that you were in beta version.
11-09-2013, 11:40 AM
thanks guys! we got the items! for beta