Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WIND and game requests
01-19-2014, 07:17 AM
WIND and game requests
so yeah i dont know if its a suggestion or a bug
btw. if some one invite you its impossible to see the wind. look the screen. the wind was ON please fix it fast its hard to play with the requests and wind Smiley_Sad
http://i.imgur.com/4a8MrMC.png

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-19-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: WIND and game requests
I don't think it's too much of a problem, all you need to do is decline. Although maybe some sort of auto-decline feature if they are already in a game

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
01-19-2014, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 08:16 AM by Crocovip88.)
decline ? not really. if u want to join the game after? i think they should make the request more on right of screen and smaller.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Hahaahahh why were u playing with pesco? And u didn't tell me!!! Bad croco,bad croco. By the way yes,all you can do is to decline the invite saying that you are in a game Smiley_Wink

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Yeah I've suggested before that I think you should be able to minimize the friend request.

01-19-2014, 06:40 PM
(01-19-2014 11:24 AM)Trafalgar Law Wrote:  Hahaahahh why were u playing with pesco? And u didn't tell me!!! Bad croco,bad croco. By the way yes,all you can do is to decline the invite saying that you are in a game Smiley_Wink
Lol.... btw I SAID if I want to join I wont decline. Maybe its an important match and he dont invite me again. Smiley_Smile

01-23-2014, 02:06 PM
maybe just move the wind indicator to underneath the player badge in the top left corner