Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
08-12-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
(08-12-2015 05:59 AM)troll2 Wrote:  i know theres tons of games and apps like this but it will be at beo style with mode setings also its a way to adversite bad eggs online
,just read ; dont like it dont reply, simple as that

[Image: faznh5.png]

main idea you drive your car along one map and collect coins and fuel

You will need skills at driving (fuel, brake,get coins, get oil to move, jump, do tricks back and front flip,etc..) u be able to upgrade ur car into engine, and boost and terrain friction ,the idea is not crash or your egg driver will die.

Every map will have 10 lvls the lvl

Will be unlocked based on distance

Some maps will have special settings Low G or wind

for example space map will have low g, so will be hard to drive but easy to climb, others maps will have wind making acceleration slowly,

For last every 10th lvl of each map will have low g and wind and random beo1&2 weapons falling from sky.

* all beo1 & 2 shells included all will be unloked by earning coins in the game and be purchased on the store

* packs of coins will be able to purchase in store for those lazy unskilled players

* every shell will get a own pimped theme car to be unlocked

examples

[Image: v3dpqc.png]

* you can upgrade your car by coins system (engine,boost,wheels to reduce/incrase friction)

* the theme maps will be the ones we have now,and will be unlocked by coins.

* every time u unlock new car all upgrades will start from Zero (the cars you already upgrade will remain with the updates u had bought)

* special cars editions will be released on store for only buy option.

modes for now only single player

normal
wind
low g
under atcack

future mode (multiplayer race)

[Image: a4vkm1.png]

Like Hill Climb racing, or racing in pou. I love as a separate app or minigame in the game.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-12-2015, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 07:11 AM by troll2.)
is completely separated from bad eggs online 2 are only reusing the characters, themes and maps as an advantage since they are accepted and recognized by players, the new game be a part from this one

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-12-2015, 08:28 AM
I like this idea. It reminds me a lot of 'Hill Climb Racing', which is a surprisingly addictive game. Vehicle-upgrade games seem to be extremely popular at the moment, so I definitely think that this has potential.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
08-12-2015, 08:32 AM
hmmm , i loved it troll2 it's so amazing and look nice Smiley_Smile

keep it going.

regards sona.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-13-2015, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:38 AM by troll2.)
(08-12-2015 08:28 AM)Tally Wrote:  I like this idea. It reminds me a lot of 'Hill Climb Racing', which is a surprisingly addictive game. Vehicle-upgrade games seem to be extremely popular at the moment, so I definitely think that this has potential.

thanks to a range of characters that the game has today, there is enough material to make the race car app suggested
we can have so many cars to choose from thx to the huge amountof shells,and we can migrate in the future the app to a version of planes race based on bad eggs too

maps from beo1 and Beo2 are perfectly adjustable to play this suggestion

as you mention tally, games like this are very addictive and can be the perfect advertising platform for beo2, bad vikings can begin to create a franchise to give more earn more players for the games. i never played hill climb ,i will have to to see the similitude.

i can bet if ppl who never play beo1 or beo2 play bad eggs onwheels will end playing bad eggs online thx to the approach

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-13-2015, 03:26 AM
with weapons it'd be earn to die.
08-13-2015, 04:37 AM
(08-13-2015 03:26 AM)egg666 Wrote:  with weapons it'd be earn to die.

True, or a variant of sorts. Beo2 is just worms after all. (obv better though Smiley_Wink)

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-14-2015, 03:19 AM
(08-13-2015 04:37 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Beo2 is just worms after all. (obv better though Smiley_Wink)

better than 1st but at par with 2nd.