RE: troll2 suggestions
Nice troll, I like the packs!
Fav is the bublenator
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-18-2014, 09:35 AM
I love your ideas!!!

The maps are my favorite ones and I hope I will see them in the game soonSmiley_Smile
01-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Love the mushroom map and candy Smiley_XD

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-20-2014, 08:10 AM
hi ppl, new update on general and maps, hope ppl leave feedback about different hardness ground zones in the map.
i think this could help the game alot, to avoid ending wit a flat map wit no ground, or to those that use super boom to flat maps.

@rata : of couse it could be nice if we have the effect u explain on the rubber hammer

@sensei and pokemon: thx, i love bubblenator 2, because its different from all wepos on beo and beo2,

@birogrolph ; thx i know obstacles could give a new twist to the game

@grim-cat: i never played portal

@dan dan, @matthew and @the_crocodile : i could love see all the maps in the game, my favorite its the arcade one, the green and black one,

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Aww OK, I thought you used the design of that weapon because you like the game, I guess you just liked the weapon.
01-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Wow, the blue cavern looks really haunting, I like it. Especially with a monster shell.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
01-21-2014, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 05:30 AM by troll2.)
2 new MAPS added,

Magma map only for 1vs1 or 2 vs 2: instead of normal ground, we could have 2 (or 4) plataforms (cant be destroyed), that move in a random way for all the screen, where the eggs will be stand and shot while they are moving. egg only can move in plataform, can teleport to other plataform.

just a quick gif to explain the idea better

[Image: 24odshg.gif]

Map Heisenber : u could get this for free as an extra if u buy the shell , so u get the weapon, map and shell. no one losses, here!

back to page 1 to maps spolier to see all the maps

01-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Those maps would ba awesome in the game. Keep up the good work Smiley_Smile
01-22-2014, 01:26 AM
omg i really love the lava and toxic map Smiley_Shocked

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-24-2014, 01:45 PM
hope Donkin's take a few maps, we really need more maps, random maps are flat , without challenge i could love have something like lava map , with moving plataforms or at least more maps with solid obstacles or ground like vietnam , or a few i suggested on page 1.