Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
01-25-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
(01-25-2014 12:11 AM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  Aiming ability? U just learn it ita not a talent. If u want to aim good u do. (Learn) those people just no care about aiming

I agree 110%, some people are here to shoot the colorful weapons :/

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-26-2014, 06:01 AM
I don't agree. I prefer facing the opponent and not hiding somewhere and shooting,so nothing should be implemented.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Yeah why take the challenge and improve your skills when you can just play 1v1 face the opponent (a guest preferentially obviously) and then shoot all the fancy wepons.
very noobish

[Image: 2u91xzn.png]
01-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Very noobish? Then prove me that you are not noob.Come in my 1v1 and win :3

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-26-2014, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 01:49 PM by JoseCamacho.)
Lol i feel the heat on this thread is tense Smiley_Tongue haha

I object to what the creator of this thread said. If anything, maybe instead of limiting the movement to 3 seconds, the movement should be from where it started going towards the enemy.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
01-28-2014, 02:32 AM
There are just too many factors in this game that can give you a bad time.

Random guests in your team and lvl 50's on the opposite team? Bad time.

Your team all spawn in the same hole (cave map)? And the enemy spread out on the top level? Again, you will have a bad time.

No decent weapons for a specific map yet the enemy has 3 uses of the best weapons? Bad time.

You spawn before 2 enemies? You will get piled. Bad time.

Trolls in team? Again, a bad time.

Now I know you can't outrule everthing but there is a lot you can outrule.
Evening teams when nobody selected a team for example would create a little bit more balance.

I agree with the people who say you should be able to choose your preferred playstyle.

So my conclusion we need more options so that we can tweak our games even more to our liking.
01-28-2014, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 03:07 AM by SenSei.)
those are not weak points or bad times player needs to improve his gameplay Smiley_XD

suppose all those bad times you mention removed then whats left is simple flat map where no one can go anywhere
there will be no fun,no challenge, give everyone death from above so no one will complain having weak weapon & enjoy the game.Smiley_XD
even after that i bet ppl will still complain Smiley_XD

01-28-2014, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 03:34 AM by troll2.)
@Rogeeke1

almost everytime high lvls team , or try to be on same team its because they suck, and other times its because they are clan or firends.

Now if high lvls find a guest play better, they double team , so your argue its not valid, be a high lvl dosnt mean ur a good player

guest are noting bad in the game, in fact i play as a guest, why im tired of the massive weapons, so playing with basic arsenal give me more fun and i hunt high lvls.

bad wepons? omg every people that say bad wepons in fact is a noob, all weapons are the same , u dont need massive or fancy wepons to won.

yes flat mappers and facing noobs are killing the game, but u can always make your own games with the specifications you want, i bet u dont even have pro , thats why ur complaning buy pro, and dont let jump, add low g, wind and 10 secs,no walls, or solid walls and never use random maps on both side cus all randoms are flats.

if ur team spawn in a same hole, well gues wat the game have something called teleport or massive teleport, so not complain for this, theres already a solution.

trolls? well, i think if ur bored of the falt mappers or facing noobs, or just random noobs, having a "troll" in your team gives more challange, and increase the fun if u win or give an epic fight.

and about the guest, there guest more skills than players with 5th prestige

conclusion THERES NOTHING TO COMPLAING; BUY PRO AND YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE!

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-28-2014, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 03:36 AM by Crocovip88.)
In fact troll but I say bad weps too. Am I a noob? Im sure I can win against a good player in a super hard map with bazooka against all the weps he got (seeking) so my opinion is that to be strong u need to improove ur aim and make it perfect as hell.
Anyway yeah u can make ur game but there is a problem... all the maps are so easy so u have a posibility that they hide. I cant play the platform map (new) Smiley_Sad((( but should be xool.... my point is that created maps should return....or better that some map would be harder just like the city map

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Okay about your first post, I have 2 things to say

1) You know, this is usually only possible with jump and you can turn that off and
2) Isnt the moon planet airstrike shot one of the most strategic shots to make a that point in the game...? Just saying