Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
01-16-2014, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 12:24 AM by SenSei.)
RE: Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
@Rogeeke1
jump on or not its host choice,this game is made for fun because evryone here play for win no one like to lose so they find easy or comfortable way with given options there is nothing wrong with that adding speed,jump etc.
thats why each game has 3 mode easy,normal,hardcore. i mean to say this game is for evryone not only skilled player.

if you cant adapt best way make your own room set your own rules & play.
yes its annoying when ppl come close to kill ,my settings are same like old beo1 with looping wall & 10sec. i dont let them come near me hardly few comes.
complaining about other players is useless,not every one can be super awesome pro,if evryone becomes pro no one will play or stay long enough.
because of those player i do 100kils in 5-6 hours if i play with only skilled player whose better than me then its obvious he will slow me down i will lose my
interest.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-16-2014, 12:26 AM
Yah I confirm. Its funny to play with a skilled player like sen sei.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-16-2014, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 03:25 AM by epicgamer.)
Skull Island

2x health

No Walls

Wind

Low Gravity

No jumping

10 second timing

Let me know if you beat me or Rayvel there Smiley_Smile

01-16-2014, 04:04 AM
Well, if we took a look at previous days, when we realized that jumping was not always good, Rob made jumping as an option, so we can choose if jumping is allowed or not.
What if he makes an option about limit walking by, I don't know, 1 inch away from standing spot at beggining of each turn? I saw a game years ago, that it let you walk some distance, and then, you just shoot. It is a very good system, and it can solve the easy playing problem.

What do you think, fellows?
01-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Alot of what people are saying is that it becomes a personal choice. If you see a game with settings you do not like, don't join it. Personally I can not stand jumping. In my opinion it takes away from initial strategy of using the terrain to your advantage, (and putting people in holes).

From what I have figured though, most of the players on here have a preferred playstyle of game settings that they choose to play with. Usually it is to tip the odds in their favor. (Example: Someone who can't aim well might use 2x Explosions).

My advice would be to learn how to play on each and every single game setting, so that you are never put into a position where you are handicapped.

(A game where some people turn on ALL settings in my opinion is completely ridiculous. Some call it hardcore, I call it a waste of 20-30 minutes, 3v3 game ofc)

In my opinion I have found a particular map, with a particular type of settings for that map, that makes it extremely challenging, even for long-term players.
That is: Hambo Stage.
Settings: 10 sec, Solid Walls, Solid Ceilings. (No jump, no speed, no other settings)
Due to the amount of obstacles in the terrain, it forces people to aim very carefully.

But again, that is just my personal opinion, and preferance.

As far as limiting the walking distance, I agree with Crocodile. If you buy Pro, and turn on 10 sec timer with no speed. Then you are already limiting how far someone can move. I don't see a need to implement any further handicaps.

01-16-2014, 05:11 AM
(01-16-2014 03:24 AM)epicgamer Wrote:  Skull Island

2x health

No Walls

Wind

Low Gravity

No jumping

10 second timing

Let me know if you beat me or Rayvel there Smiley_Smile

Nice settings try solid walls and ceilingSmiley_Tongue

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-24-2014, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 12:37 PM by pacer213.)
Information RE: Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
I don't know SenSei...

I'd rather get poached every round by somebody who can aim, and maybe learn something, rather than watch a grade "A" jumbo stup-egg waddle over to me just to blow us both up.

I can't decide which is worse, losing cause they shot first, or winning because they lacked the firepower and simply removed all challenge. Smiley_Skull

The best solution to this would be to limit the distance you can travel per turn (like in Worms) to a 1/4 screen. So if one does decide to be lazy at least you would be able to take a few shots at them on their travels. This would still allow the skilled player the ability to move enough to get a clear shot if needed.

Another solution would be to make walking a weapon; i.e. walk or shoot, but not both. That way some one could run up to you but you would get the first shot, making it less of a good idea, unless you were certain you were packing more heat.

Both would make this problem more balanced, but I would prefer the first option. Both could also be game options so those diehard run-n-gunners can still have their fun.

I mean nothing against it. BEO2 is still one of the best artillery games out there, but as a third-person shooter it pretty much sucks...Smiley_Angry
01-24-2014, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 02:20 PM by SenSei.)
Spock’s Illogic: “The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few”

few handful of skill player against lots lots of newbies,game will stay as it is.
how you want to play its your personal opinion dont expect everyone to adapt it will never happen.

i havent chek all worm games only one in fb & those maps are bigger,
maps are different in beo2 they are small. we have lots of option like force on, 10sec game play & weapons like mud,wall,freeze dynamite,drill to limit movement of egg.i just dont see the point to add more limit distance option. if you do that who has bigger weapons he will win there will be no skill at all,
also it will lose the imp. of trap weapons,because if you are not moving other guy will just use 3 death from above or 2 whirly game finished,it dosent matter on which map you play thats why i dont see the point of limiting distance.

01-24-2014, 09:28 PM
Arguing really isn't the answer to problems, which anyway, some people do not have aiming ability.

So, that is the way they aim.
01-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Aiming ability? U just learn it ita not a talent. If u want to aim good u do. (Learn) those people just no care about aiming