Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
01-15-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Isn't this game supposed to be an artillery game?
If you want my personal info to go onto this info SOOOO bad then post your age first.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-15-2014, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 02:08 PM by Rogeeke1.)
It doesn't work that way broham.

You're the one making claims on the internet.

You started so you go first big boy.
01-15-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm going to leave this thread at a stand still because I requested peace and apparently you declined. Good night. It's 1:00 AM and I must get some sleep. I will be on but not posting here apparently.

01-15-2014, 02:11 PM
Thank you for getting verbally owned by our service!

Come again when your tears dried!
01-15-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 04:53 PM by Mageg.)
[Removed]

01-15-2014, 03:21 PM
guys! please stop fighting. you 2 are wasting the forum with such a useless argument.
01-15-2014, 03:52 PM
STOP FIGHTING OR I BANN ALL LOL. jks btw yes but there is in PRO pack limit of time. For example with 10 sec timer u cant move a lot. Without jump or speedy eggs same . Of course a lot of new players or boring ones (sorry guys lol) prefer to use speedy eggs jimp 30 sec timer just to win easily . Thats just cause from far they fail but in face they will full hit the oponent just cause awesome weapons not skills.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Yea, Hawk - I'm not putting up with that attitude - there's no need for it. Someone gives their opinion and you go out of your way to abuse them.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
01-15-2014, 05:55 PM
I agree, most of the players use the lame way.

Walk + no aim + no wind + jump

I don't have any problem if you do that, but in fact that reduces the point of the game to zero, it's supposed to be a game about skills aiming, not a game about farming XP points with overpowered weapons.

The only thing I can suggest you is that you can try playing selecting your maps and not random maps, to avoid the flat ones, and never turn on jumping eggs, it is even worse.

But yeah, you're so right! No offence, but there are settings that turns this game really easy, too easy to even spend time playing it...
01-15-2014, 10:20 PM
(01-15-2014 05:55 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  I agree, most of the players use the lame way.

Walk + no aim + no wind + jump

I don't have any problem if you do that, but in fact that reduces the point of the game to zero, it's supposed to be a game about skills aiming, not a game about farming XP points with overpowered weapons.

The only thing I can suggest you is that you can try playing selecting your maps and not random maps, to avoid the flat ones, and never turn on jumping eggs, it is even worse.

But yeah, you're so right! No offence, but there are settings that turns this game really easy, too easy to even spend time playing it...

Uhh.. I must be 'lame' then.. Cuz thts pretty much eggsactly wht i do.. Lol