Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Egg moving back automatically
01-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Egg moving back automatically
Sometimes on the first turn of a player (no matter if he started or not), after he moves and play, his egg shell move back to his spawning point. it happened to me several times and also to my opponents, you don't see they moved but you see their shot coming from the place they moved to.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-11-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Egg moving back automatically
Ya its a problem of beo2 and beo1 too :/

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Yes, This happens so much, It sucks :/
01-12-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 07:11 AM by hawk157.)
(01-12-2014 06:19 AM)Pokemon Wrote:  Yes, This happens so much, It sucks :/

To me too.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-12-2014, 06:32 PM
(01-11-2014 08:40 PM)Meir Wrote:  Sometimes on the first turn of a player (no matter if he started or not), after he moves and play, his egg shell move back to his spawning point. it happened to me several times and also to my opponents, you don't see they moved but you see their shot coming from the place they moved to.

This has happened to me in the beginning of beta. But. Now I never get it anymore.
01-12-2014, 06:33 PM
(01-12-2014 06:32 PM)Master chief Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 08:40 PM)Meir Wrote:  Sometimes on the first turn of a player (no matter if he started or not), after he moves and play, his egg shell move back to his spawning point. it happened to me several times and also to my opponents, you don't see they moved but you see their shot coming from the place they moved to.

This has happened to me in the beginning of beta. But. Now I never get it anymore.

i get it like every game Smiley_Tongue

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-13-2014, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 08:42 PM by Rob Donkin.)
Ok, thanks for the reports. Remember, the only way we will know about these sorts of problem is if you report them and I've not seen this one before. I will look into it though.

Also, is it always only on the first turn of a player? Never in the middle of the game?

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
01-13-2014, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 08:55 PM by Meir.)
Yes, it's only on the first turn of a player, never happened in the middle of the game.
01-13-2014, 11:31 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info, it has really helped. I managed to track this down and should have fixed it now (you may still see it happen a few times because I haven't forced this update but it shouldn't happen to you if you refresh the game).

Also, the reason this was happening was if you quit whilst your shot was still firing and then played another game after so if it was happening to you often then you rage-quit too much! Smiley_Smile

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
01-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks for fixing this bug Rob Smiley_Smile
lol btw I never rage quit, maybe it wasn't the only cause for this bug.