Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hello everyone, how are you?
07-30-2021, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2021 07:55 AM by Noncryptic.)
Hello everyone, how are you?
It's been over 6 years since I've last logged in.. How is everyone? Is there anyone I know from BEO 1/BEO Forums 1?

I'm happy to see this game is still active. Smiley_ThumbsUp

Edit: Alright, not really active. But it's still up.

[Image: Noncryptictag.png]
[Image: 4231361.png]
ORIGINALLY JOINED: Oct. 27th 2011
You're a bit eggcentric, but some bunny is going to think that's eggciting. Okay that was a bad yolk, Omelettin' it slide.

Need help? PM me! I am here to help, after all! Noncryptic is currently level: 53 (BEO1)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-09-2021, 03:51 AM
RE: Hello everyone, how are you?
I think I might be the only one who still comes here, but it means I get to ban all the spambots too...oh well.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-11-2021, 03:58 AM
I remember you from BEO1, funny enough I had a hard time remembering your name but I remember your shell in your logo. I probably played you before but its been such a long time but it feels nice to see some fellow OG players tho.

Such a great game, sad to see it's on its last legs

[Image: 2zjl62v.png]
08-11-2021, 05:06 AM
@Noncryptic Oh hey, I vaguely remember you from the BEO1 forums lol. That was such a long time ago though.

@Tenchi I report the spam bots when I remember that this forum exists and log on about once every few weeks.
08-12-2021, 06:52 AM
I visit this place like once in a month to check if it still exists lol
Glad to see that some people are still posting

09-16-2021, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2021 09:39 PM by Jase Peterson.)
I'm great. But I'm not doing very well at university. There are a lot of tasks to complete every day. I work concurrently with my studies, so there is not enough for all the time. I turn to https://writix.co.uk/top-writers for help with some really cool writers who help me write some writing or research.