Poll: Do support the idea?
Yes, I support the idea!
I some what support the idea
No, I do not support the idea
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
********Skill levels**********
01-04-2014, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 01:17 AM by scifen.)
********Skill levels**********
Don't you hate it when you JUST started playing and you vsing some prestige players?? Yea I hated that too!

Don't you hate it when you are a high level and prefer a challenge then player some people who aren't that good? Yea!

Well this is the idea for u (lmao i got bored but anyways..)

Well basically when you start the game, (new player) your Skill would be 0 and as you win matches etc killing eggs based off KD and win percent your skill can go up to 150 so when you host a game, people with around 100-200 Skill points can join your match

"I don't get it!?"

Well basically this allows players in your own skill level to play with as its much fair.

This stops noobs from your game, this also stops pros from your game that you aren't even close to beating them.

BUT lets say your skill 100 and vsing a skill 500 in private match, and you beat him or her, you gain more skill points as you beat a person that is really good.

I know this idea will change the game a bit but it would be awesome.

NO this will not count as a leader bored thing. BUT the max skill points you can get is 100,000

just a suggestion.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: ********Skill levels**********
This is very similar to what Matthew said about the level restrictions...the only difference I can see is that you changed his words a touch. If you want people at a similar skill level then you should add those people to your friends list and invite them to private matches, that's part of why the friend system exists. And if your problem is the bad players, they're generally negative in reputation and could be prevented from entering a lobby by using the existing "positive rep. players" function.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Warn the author for this post
01-04-2014, 02:02 AM
(01-04-2014 01:54 AM)tenchi Wrote:  This is very similar to what Matthew said about the level restrictions...the only difference I can see is that you changed his words a touch. If you want people at a similar skill level then you should add those people to your friends list and invite them to private matches, that's part of why the friend system exists. And if your problem is the bad players, they're generally negative in reputation and could be prevented from entering a lobby by using the existing "positive rep. players" function.

Rep means nothing. I played -10 rep players and they play way better then most people here.

This has nothing to do with matthews post as his has to do with Levels and levels mean nothing.
01-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Your argument here, though, quantifies skill as a level. And as I posted before, any player can be beat at any time, thus rendering your "skill level" just as meaningless as the regular level and reputation. All players have good days and bad days, so if you and I were to battle and had similar skill levels it's entirely possible that one of us has an extremely bad day and misses every shot. At the same time, it's possible that neither of us miss a shot and it comes down to the last piece of health. So, levels (of any kind) are completely useless in helping/restricting games access.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-04-2014, 02:12 AM
(01-04-2014 02:10 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Your argument here, though, quantifies skill as a level. And as I posted before, any player can be beat at any time, thus rendering your "skill level" just as meaningless as the regular level and reputation. All players have good days and bad days, so if you and I were to battle and had similar skill levels it's entirely possible that one of us has an extremely bad day and misses every shot. At the same time, it's possible that neither of us miss a shot and it comes down to the last piece of health. So, levels (of any kind) are completely useless in helping/restricting games access.

Nah I don't have bad days. So your argument is invalid.
01-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Lol...arguing...btw I like this idea.i want more challenges and decent players on my games. Bu I think skill points should be : if u beat a prestige 0 u got 1 skill point. If u beat a prestige 1 u got 2 skill points . Ecc.... it should be like XP with a leaderboard of skilled players *-* (sorry for my bad english)

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't like this idea,I like to fight low levels :3

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
01-04-2014, 11:26 AM
(01-04-2014 02:10 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Your argument here, though, quantifies skill as a level. And as I posted before, any player can be beat at any time, thus rendering your "skill level" just as meaningless as the regular level and reputation. All players have good days and bad days, so if you and I were to battle and had similar skill levels it's entirely possible that one of us has an extremely bad day and misses every shot. At the same time, it's possible that neither of us miss a shot and it comes down to the last piece of health. So, levels (of any kind) are completely useless in helping/restricting games access.

This argument is totally valid. I have one low level account, and I still win against high levels. It doesn't matter if you feel like the best player ever, EVERYONE loses.
01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Cuz u noob traf ._. Its good to fight against some player strong well we r like 5-10 very strong hmmm and yeah grim everyonw can lose but we said it in another tread time ago

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war