Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Account Reset
03-29-2020, 06:01 AM
Account Reset
Today (just now) i logged in my BEO2 account and was Level 1.
How is this even possible, me and my friend logged at the same time. He still a Level 31 account and mine was Level 1. We played together more than 200+ games.

Does anyone know how to solve this.

Thanks, in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-30-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Account Reset
My first question, where do you normally play? Next question, if you have an account on a couple sites (like here and armor games or kongregate), did you try playing on the other site?

It's not possible to reset your account unless an admin does it, and in all the time they've been at this, I can't recall hearing about them doing that. Now to why I ask the questions.

The first one is pretty weird, but it flows well with the 2nd one when you consider this. If you play on multiple sites, then you have multiple accounts. These are perfectly fine, but the progress will be different on each one. If you play here and nowhere else, then it's worth messaging the Donkins directly to see if they can find anything. If it's another website, then you'll need to contact them to find out what went wrong or if they have any advice.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
05-10-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Account Reset
2 of my accounts (I created them for main account referrals) were also reset. I didn't login for aprox 1600 days and I entered today to check clan members. I was dissapointed because I had no friends, no purchased content but, instead, I had the credits I earned through giveaways. All the accounts were created on main site, were leveled to 30 and left inactive (with exception of some giveaway).

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
'Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabar√° ciego' - Mahatma Gandhi