Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting reported and harassed for nothing!
09-30-2019, 03:40 AM
Getting reported and harassed for nothing!
Hello, i am new here and this forum is really nice and a lot of cool peoples in it! Smiley_Smile

Sadly the reality within the games is different! And i want to talk about it.
I am constantly harassed and reported by different people here on beo2. For the most part I don't think much about it, but some are worse then others. These others are notorious reporters, who may not like me, because we might disagree or had a lil dispute in the past.

But I'm still bothered by this one person, whose name is "MirabelleSWE" here on Beo2. Same person has extra account, he or she told me, named "littlemira, with also is used to terrorise ppl.
But what makes it worse is, that he or she s friends are into this campaign too, making it even more irritating/annoying.

My question is: Is there a way to ban his or hers chat possibilities or give her a warning somehow, on such a behave?

Kindly regards, satisfied Beo2 playerSmiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-30-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: Getting reported and harassed for nothing!
I have done what I could when I last saw her. Beyond that, the only ones who can act on a players privileges and account(s) are the Donkins provided that you can submit enough evidence (screenshots in case of harassment, videos for hacking) to warrant their intervention.

I hope this helps, and I do what I can, when I'm online, to prevent these kinds of situations.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
10-01-2019, 02:12 AM
I can very well understand that.Now i got what i needed that can help me and thanks for fast response and helping me out Smiley_Smile
10-08-2019, 03:13 AM
I recently got reported again twice, by "ItGoesln" just in a few days between. He is some what on a crusade upon me, for a reason i dont know. I can prove nothing, but ill try to sample evidence as time goes by.
10-24-2019, 03:22 AM
I got reported for nothing again twice today, once by ItGoesln and one stranger! This lil prick is on a savage tour upon me, together with some others. I only need proof.
10-31-2019, 09:37 AM
How can u get reported twice by same person? Hacks?This is a question for Tenchi.
I hope u can ban or do something about ItGoesln, who has accounts like; Sory,Ninga10,Star137. I got some photo proofs, but i want a moderator decision first! Im tired to play Beo2 and get harassed for nothing.
10-31-2019, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019 10:30 AM by Grim-Cat.)
There's not much we can do as moderators to those players abusing the report feature, that's something only the developers can manage so if you're sure you have convincing proof of that I suggest you to message Rob Donkin or John Donkin showing them your proof and hopefully they'll deal with your situation properly.

I'd also suggest you to create lobbies for positive rep only so you have better chances at avoiding those griefers. Also, report them yourself, if they're really trolls they're likely going to have negative rep.