Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Users on MY 303acid account
02-02-2019, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 07:58 PM by tenchi.)
Users on MY 303acid account
To all you silly little people that have shared my password and are using my account...prepare to be banned. I have had someone give me names of people that are using my account, and I have spoken with Tenchi and John Donkin about this. I am monitoring the use of my account and so are they. I have worked hard to get this account to this level, and you little shits are taking advantage of my labors...don't think it hasn't gone unreported. I will find out every one of you, and you will all be banned...so keep this in mind the next time you want to log on to my account thinking it's a "shared", "public" or whatever you think you like to call it. My account IS BEING MONITORED by Moderators ....[/font]IF IT"S NOT YOUR ACCOUNT...STAY OFF OF IT !
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Users on MY 303acid account
That's funny, because I never got a list of people and John's the artist. Not to mention that we don't monitor specific accounts since that's not actually something we could feasibly do...we've got our own lives to live as well, you know.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post