Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Another glitch?
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Another glitch?
It may not necessarily be a glitch, but...
[Image: 5tzbis.png]
Observe: Current win streak and highest win streak.

Shouldn't the highest win streak match my current one, seeing as it is my highest?

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-30-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Another glitch?
Well.. It doesnt do that to me when my win streak goes up.. And ik for a fact it doesnt stop at 30.. Sorry, i wish i knew the problem....
12-30-2013, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 05:17 PM by Goodkid.)
The problem is the same one that the Leaderboard used to have. You need to refresh the game to get it all straightened out. At least, that's how it was when I was having the same issue. I haven't been able to beat my streak since then, so I don't know for sure.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-30-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah I've seen this too in the leaderboard. This guy had more xp than a guy higher level than him.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-31-2013, 04:43 AM
No it is not a glitch. Your highest win streak always stays the same even if your current streak is higher. Once you lose your streak, the one that used to be your current streak will be your highest win streak until you pass it again.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
01-19-2014, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 08:27 AM by killerchema48.)
the game finished but then a chicken character who already died re-appeared with 0 hp who could not shoot or move but only change weapon. it could not die either as well as being shot, the bullets just shot right past the 'GHOST' egg so the game just kept on going until the other team killed themselves. i have no idea what happened.

i was controling the chicken egg (killerchema48) in a 2 v 2 game

i have a picture of it but i dont know how to post it on here so can u help me do that. it is on a word document.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!KILLERCHEMA48!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!