Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Skip turn problem
12-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Skip turn problem
Hi!
I have a little suggestion about skipping turn.
Every player can skip his turn unlimited times and here is the problem.
When somebody throws dirt bomb and trap him, the player is skipping his turn until the player which throws the bomb release him.
So I am suggesting to put limited skipping per geme.
About 3 or 5 times.

I dont know what you think about this idea so I am open to all your comment and ideas.

Thanks for reading.
dan dan
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-30-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Skip turn problem
Hi, this has been posted many times. Please search before posting the same thing.
12-30-2013, 01:16 AM
Sorry, I am new at this forum and I am not informed enough.
My apologies...
12-30-2013, 02:11 AM
Yes I support this idea. I have suggested it before. Scifen doesn't need to be rude about it since you are new. Just ignore him. Well I agree that there should be a limit. It isn't fair that you trap someone with dirt bomb and it doesn't do damage. The damage it should do is the player trying to get out of it. Not you getting the player out after you dirt bombed him.
I support this and it's needed.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
12-30-2013, 02:16 AM
Yes indeed Scifen,but there's no reason to just tell that and not your opinion about the topic...It is kinda rude.
Well,dan dan,I know that this is a bit nerve cracking (well,a lot) but you have to live with it,in the end,it is the others' opinion to skip or not.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
12-30-2013, 02:49 AM
I don't mind, I do that all the time.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-30-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 03:09 AM by scifen.)
(12-30-2013 02:11 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Yes I support this idea. I have suggested it before. Scifen doesn't need to be rude about it since you are new. Just ignore him. Well I agree that there should be a limit. It isn't fair that you trap someone with dirt bomb and it doesn't do damage. The damage it should do is the player trying to get out of it. Not you getting the player out after you dirt bombed him.
I support this and it's needed.

Being rude? He is new, I am explaining the rules. Please tell me you did not just say that, you are very slow.

(12-30-2013 02:16 AM)Droidegg Wrote:  Yes indeed Scifen,but there's no reason to just tell that and not your opinion about the topic...It is kinda rude.
Well,dan dan,I know that this is a bit nerve cracking (well,a lot) but you have to live with it,in the end,it is the others' opinion to skip or not.

Not really rude explaining a rule in the forum.
12-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Please, there is no need to have another fight.
I said that I am open to all your critics and I am not mad at all.
I am glad that some of you think the same was as I. Smiley_Smile