Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
this is getting ridiculous
01-18-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: this is getting ridiculous
and again, this time with shotgun in close range (where else) and after timer had went red and next opponent got turn my egg had moved ~10 cents to right and after his shot and red timer I got booted.

BEO 2 is nice game but I'm getting sick of getting booted from match w/o fault being in my end.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-22-2014, 01:22 AM
eh your connection is not good i dont know...

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-24-2014, 08:46 AM
oh really? are you sherlock holmes?
01-24-2014, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 09:01 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
(01-22-2014 01:22 AM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  eh your connection is not good i dont know...

(01-24-2014 08:46 AM)egg666 Wrote:  oh really? are you sherlock holmes?

he said I don't know. lighten up. you have been complaining for a long time. be thankful of that you have. not complaining about some lag that almost never happens. it never happens to me. because I have good internet. when I am at a store with a bad connection bad eggs 2 lags all of the time. when I am at my house, it never lags. it is your internet. you cant just keep double posting on this useless topic for ever. i am sure the donkins just want you to shut up. along with half of the people in this forum.
01-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Yes im sherlok holmes Smiley_Smile man I jist said I dont know. I would be happy helpong you but now I hope ur computer crashes Smiley_Heart

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-26-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 09:38 AM by egg666.)
as I have stated before my connection is just fine (if my net had problems then irc would boot me too) but some incompability between me and game causes that if I use chaingun 1st time I get booted from match and that led me to not using cg.

if Donkins want me to shut up that's fine since then I can stop playing BEO due it seems that this is unfixable problem (since I had same problem in BEO1 and some others had it too).