Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
this is getting ridiculous
01-08-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: this is getting ridiculous
Try disabling Trails, they slows the game a lot (at least for in my PC).
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-11-2014, 09:17 AM
disabled trails, didn't help, match was laggy already and when I used chain gun to get killshot no dmg to opponent and after next turn I got booted

getting really ridiculous since that means its useless for me to play since can't do anything to reduce risk on getting booted after using for example chain gun (not using cg isn't option).
01-12-2014, 08:00 AM
apparently it only happens if I shoot from close range since if I shoot with cg from distance no red timer.
01-12-2014, 01:26 PM
@Egg666 are you useing a wifi connetion? or a wired?

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
01-12-2014, 04:11 PM
let's just say lags can suck eggs

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
01-13-2014, 03:29 AM
He mean lag as connection laggs not slow computer. Just get a decent connection :l

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-13-2014, 03:50 AM
Sometimes it is lagging because of bad internet connection.
It was bothering me for days.
01-13-2014, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 07:47 AM by egg666.)
I have 10 Meg adsl and I don't use wifi and nothing wrong on my connection since irc (not BEO-irc) doesn't boot me, 25 pings to badeggsonline and none lost and min was 56ms and max was 140ms and avg was 89ms and traceroute takes 9 hops to reach beo.

I take my earlier words back: apparently distance doesn't matter (unless its long distance), shot opponent with cg and there was ~half a middle finger between me and opponent and no damage to opponent at all (would have won if cg had worked as it should) and after his/her turn I got booted. Apprently its just like it was in BEO1 whirly-bug, day's 1st attempt to do ~perfect shot means boot from game.

edit: and once again and this time distance was whole hand between gun pipe and opponent. so if I want to get kills with cg I need to 1st get booted due using it and then in some match in same session after that to get kill(s) with it. will do good for win%.
01-16-2014, 08:38 AM
and once again and this time distance was whole hand between gun pipe and opponent. so if I want to get kills with cg I need to 1st get booted due using it and then in some match in same session after that to get kill(s) with it. will do good for win%.
01-16-2014, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 09:37 PM by JoseCamacho.)
eggg666 you did double post bro. Fix it by editing it. It's ok if this is your first time, I think. Do edit it as soon as possible because sometimes people can't do just one mistake without getting scolded and comprehended.

Yes, I do believe this is getting ridiculous lol. The lags on this game is to danging high Smiley_Tongue But it's ok since it's just a game. Make up all that defeats, thanks to lags, by winning many games.

There is a 50/50 chance that it's beo2 or your internet connections fault for lags though.

p.s. I would like for Grim Cat to look at this thread.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]