Yes 22.22% 4 22.22%
No 77.78% 14 77.78%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Huge Lag right now
12-28-2013, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 02:28 PM by scifen.)
Huge Lag right now
It can't be me only, my friend is lagging really bad too what is wrong? is anyone else lagging?

Now don't comment "It's your internet"

It's NOT.

and its not my laptop either
Find all posts by this user
12-28-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Huge Lag right now
The lag is really bad. i have contacted all the administrators but Mageg was the only one who answered. She said no servers were down, but that is a little bit crazy since there has been a huge lag. If it's not the servers it has to be something else.

All i want is them removing the times i have lost because of this lag. As i told them, my lag-deaths are about 30 or higher times.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
Warn the author for this post
12-28-2013, 04:03 PM
(12-28-2013 03:53 PM)Josecamacho Wrote:  The lag is really bad. i have contacted all the administrators but Mageg was the only one who answered. She said no servers were down, but that is a little bit crazy since there has been a huge lag. If it's not the servers it has to be something else.

All i want is them removing the times i have lost because of this lag. As i told them, my lag-deaths are about 30 or higher times.

I don't get it though, does it happen at specific times in the day? 'Cause I haven't experienced this at ALL...
And by the way, Mageg is a guy.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Heavy traffic in-game plus certain locations or areas of the world can create extreme lag. I have been around quite a few people saying their lag is bad, when it usually isn't. The best thing to do would be to completely clear your cookies, cache, dns, and temporary folder files. Restart your computer and hardboot your modem.

If none of that helps, then it is probably just heavy traffic in your area. Remember, if you live in a community and there are 50 people within a 5 mile radius using the same internet company that you are, at the same time, it can also create lag and ping delays. Check your ping delay rate by going to your DOS and typing in ping _____ (the __ is where your IP address goes). That may help tell you if that is the case.

12-28-2013, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 05:23 PM by JoseCamacho.)
Danggggggggggggggg Vexis i knew you were smart, but I didn't know you were that smart Smiley_Tongue thanks for the instructions. I will do what you wrote. I hope it works.

@Dragonbolt: opps i didn't know Mageg was a guy. I am sorry Mageg if you are reading this.

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
12-29-2013, 12:56 AM
(12-28-2013 04:16 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Heavy traffic in-game plus certain locations or areas of the world can create extreme lag. I have been around quite a few people saying their lag is bad, when it usually isn't. The best thing to do would be to completely clear your cookies, cache, dns, and temporary folder files. Restart your computer and hardboot your modem.

If none of that helps, then it is probably just heavy traffic in your area. Remember, if you live in a community and there are 50 people within a 5 mile radius using the same internet company that you are, at the same time, it can also create lag and ping delays. Check your ping delay rate by going to your DOS and typing in ping _____ (the __ is where your IP address goes). That may help tell you if that is the case.

Great post, also use a wired connection instead of a wireless one, much less delay since the packets that are sent will be received much faster.

12-29-2013, 01:54 AM
It's your Internet man Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin
12-29-2013, 02:04 AM
It isn't my internet. It's a lot of user in the game making the traffic heavy, and obviously the servers are not down because if they were we wouldn't be able to play at all... I think they need to upgrade there servers but that is a bit costly D:
12-29-2013, 02:12 AM
I will understand what you mean, but my comment was just a fun thing to write, so I hope you don't get angry Smiley_BigGrin
12-29-2013, 02:30 AM
I think it's a zone problem,for example I don't have any problems (and Marold who is near me doesn't have them too).You should check on this site your ping http://www.speedtest.net/

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
Thread Closed