Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Space Looter
04-23-2018, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2018 04:42 PM by verybadboy.)
Star Space Looter
Hello my dear friends
oh GOD I have not been here for a long time Smiley_Smile
but I digress ,
anyway I have developed a game that it's name is "Space Looter"
your objective in this game is to control a spaceship and loot the foods and don't hit the bombs and ... (read the How to Play section in the game)

Clikc here to download the game

(Downlaod link updated)

I had created a version of this game a long time ago , but this time I have improved the graphic and the game loading acceleration , Added fuel system and beautiful musics and sound effects , Changed game style and spaceship moving and fixed the bugs as much as possible

[Image: ne43_capture_(5).png]

I have developed it for local computer games competition (my game will be judged by referee) , please download the game , play and enjoy it , and if there was any bugs , lags , suggestions and ... , please report it to me
I will be so tankful of your great comments , whatever it be (good or bad) , please comment your ideas it would be so encouraging for me

I hope you the bests
sincerely , Kianoosh Cool
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-26-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Space Looter
Looks interesting, I might try it out later Smiley_Smile

EoD™ for life Smiley_Wink
04-26-2018, 10:17 PM
The game looks nice, I will try it out when I have time! Hope your game gets the first place from the referee.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
06-28-2018, 12:45 AM
This actually looks kind of fun. I'm going to give it a shot. Pizza and grenades on the screen at the same time, that's awesome. lol