Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
1VX
09-15-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: 1VX
"another kid **who's** opinion doesnt matter" damn u got me there, i mean ye sure i am a kid and am prolly way more productive than you are so like eh
u prolly got fired from yo job or sum cos u was playin beo at work or sum
but like i aint worried about u or your age im just talking facts if u want to play beo2 sure ion care, just stop acting cancerous

Long live Jahseh
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-15-2018, 09:12 AM
Your grammar and punctuation is laughable. The fact that you are assuming what I do irl is amusing me. Also the fact that you think those ss are from now is even more laughable Smiley_Tongue
You stated no facts but your irrelevant opinion and assumption. God bless you bebeeee lol

[Image: iLZPXpu.png]
[Image: ZRepCZd.jpg]
09-15-2018, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 09:40 AM by LLJ 4reecup.)
I wasn't even trying to use proper grammar, calling someone irrelevant is weak, and you said that you're 18+ in the FTI discord chat that hmm lemme think oh yes i was a member at. Just saying if you want to judge my grammar you better improve yours first, i'm willing to help lmao. "Also the fact that you think those ss are from now is even more laughable Smiley_Tongue". I mean yuh last time i opened the forums were when i said my farewells and stuff so i'm left far behind you know when FTI was actually alive and stuff. Because you know, some people actually have to do something with their lives i guess you are one of the few that don't. You called me out for my "grammar mistakes" and stuff whatsoever my spelling was wrong because i like typing like that. Just for your own information i rarely use punctuation marks because i'm either lazy or i just don't feel like adding them. I thought that you would actually get more mature as time passes but as it seems i was wrong. You keep called me irrelevant while i came here way before you, and yeh that's straight up facts. Also mind explaining this sentence? "You stated no facts but your irrelevant opinion and assumption" . Thank you, lmao.

Long live Jahseh
09-15-2018, 09:51 AM
If you're wanting to reply , I would assume proper grammar is a must right? If nobody understands what you're saying, then there's a problem lol. Ohhhhh, I remember you, you left bc nobody cared about you? You needed validation? Are you still salty about that Zeus, you poor thing. I definitely remember you now, this all makes sense. *cackling even more*. The fact that you think you know my age or what I do is even more laughable.
That sentence is self explanatory but since you can't even use proper punctuation or correct spelling, I see why you would have trouble. Smiley_XD
YoU sTatEd No FaCts , jUsT iRreLevaNt OpiNionS aNd AssuMptIonS."

09-15-2018, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 10:03 AM by LLJ 4reecup.)
Left because none cared about me?Aw hell nah my boys left and so did i, ftihochu and the rest were and still are irrelevant for me at least. They're kind and friendly people but i still don't care less about them although i hope they're living the life that they always wanted to and i hope that Ftihochu graduated from college. Also i never said that i know your age or what you're doing with your life i'm just assuming,as you said plus you probably don't even have one. Also since you're such a mature adult and you didn't attack me before yeah you definitely didn't and you won't stop here, i will. In my eyes you're still a keyboard warrior and i highly doubt that you're older than 17 since i never met such a cancerous man/woman before in the internet. That's all i had to say as of now. God bless.

PS:

If you want to contact me hit me up in discord 4reecup#5275

Long live Jahseh
09-15-2018, 10:17 AM
Definitely read the comments on the FTI thread where you commented and no one backed you up, they all validated as to what I just said about you. Chuckles. I knew I remembered you from somewhere. It's funny how you always pop up saying irrelevant opinions/assumptions. Aren't you doing the same thing "keyboard warrior"? Nobody even sent for you and you wanted to squeeze your 2 cents in, like always. God bless you bebe Smiley_Angel

09-15-2018, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 12:46 AM by tenchi.)
Wanna know something tho? None backed you up either and the funniest thing that you're the one who was riding ftihochou removed. Also you keep starting drama with other people for no reason, you're such a mature person that you keep mentioning how you greened some kids on an online eggs game and how you are better than them woah. Also you kept talking trash even before we beefed, and you surely didn't like me.You beefed with the guy who liked naruto and the other one that liked that Smith actor(sorry i dont remember their usernames, still respect em tho). You are literally showing how good you are at this game and all your skins and stuff like lmao, none cares.Also i don't care if none would back me up and i dont care if none in the clan liked me or something because i actually got people to care about me in real life and i highly doubt you do.

Long live Jahseh
09-15-2018, 11:15 AM
You know what's hilarious though? My messages say differently Smiley_XD there you go wanting to be right as others said stated you. Like I said before, I serve receipts bc other than that, you're the one who feels some type of way. *cackling* I never even mentioned my skills bebe, you're the one pointing that out. If you re-read what I said , it clearly states that I posted the ss for "rage quitting" purposes. That went over your head, as all conversations do. You're getting all sentimental on me, chuckles. Bringing up who likes you irl over a forum message, really? You think anyone cares? All you can do is make assumptions, cry me a river bebe.

09-15-2018, 05:23 PM
Bruh wym that you never mentioned your skills?You kept saying how good you were on the fti chat and you banned me from it when i started sending shots at you. Like some time passed and yet you're here still "exposing" people for rage quitting and stuff in their clan pages lmao.Come on do something with your life.

Long live Jahseh
09-16-2018, 12:50 AM
Before the next post comes in, this argument can go into private messages and stop spamming the forums with all this flaming. IF it continues in a public setting, consequences of each person's actions will follow. Of course, forum rules will also still apply to private messaging.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]