Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Name Changes?
01-22-2018, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 12:27 PM by tenchi.)
Question Name Changes?
So eh I wanted to get a name change cos VGamesMaster is a stupid name from 3 years ago so I wonder if that's possible or can I get a manual name change from admins?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-22-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: Name Changes?
It's not possible to change your IGN (in game name) in the game, only on forums it's possible to change your nickname. The only way you can do it is with creating a new game account with your suggested name, but that means you have to start over again from level 1.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
01-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Manual name changes by admins are possible either?
01-22-2018, 12:32 PM
While it is possible that they could do it, they won't. The reason would be that when you create an account, you remove the name from the list of possibilities for others. I'm not saying that it would ever be used by someone else, but it is still something to consider. At the same time, your account is a record of all your stats and all your purchases (if any) from the shop. Changing your name, in-game, COULD cause bugs with the account and could mean that you get locked out from it or lose everything.

The safest thing is to create a new account, as Iris said.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]