Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I buy some guns with credits are they limited?
12-01-2017, 12:18 AM
If I buy some guns with credits are they limited?
Hi. I want to know if I buy some guns with credits if those guns have a limited use, for example, five games or so. I know that they are randomly assigned in every game but I want to know if I buy some with credits if they will be randomly assigned forever or just a couple of game so I have to buy some more. Regards.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-01-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: If I buy some guns with credits are they limited?
If you buy a stash weapon, it's 1-use for how ever many you buy. If it's a weapon pack, then it's forever.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-01-2017, 05:00 AM
you can't buy individual weapons outside stash weapons (which have limited usage (when you use last ammo of stash weapon then it disappears) like tenchi said), weaponpacks and shells with a weapon have unlimited usage (if you get that pack to match is different thing).
12-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Star RE: If I buy some guns with credits are they limited?
Quote:weaponpacks and shells with a weapon have unlimited usage

I see, thanks then.
12-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Do keep in mind, however, that having a weapon available doesn't mean it will show up in a game — weapon packs and shell weapons you buy are added to your weapon pool, from which you get a random selection every game. (The weapons do stay permanently in your weapon pool, though — not even prestige will remove them.)

12-01-2017, 08:30 PM
(12-01-2017 04:05 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  Do keep in mind, however, that having a weapon available doesn't mean it will show up in a game — weapon packs and shell weapons you buy are added to your weapon pool, from which you get a random selection every game. (The weapons do stay permanently in your weapon pool, though — not even prestige will remove them.)

You can turn them off, however, by visiting the shop. But that would be the only way to "remove" the pack weapons from the pool.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-02-2017, 04:57 AM
true what inuyasha said, I have all free weaps and what pro gives and rarely I see weapons which come with pro and also there can be many matches where weapon selection gotten is from lower dmg end.