Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
stochastic needs some manners
11-29-2017, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 01:54 AM by tenchi.)
stochastic needs some manners
I doubt I'm the only person who's gone against this guy Smiley_Wink but he needs to learn his manners.

image removed because of chat content

He seems to be quite capable of getting around the censorship that they have in the chats, and apparently likes making use of them. I also noticed how he can't seem to do grammars properly. Smiley_Trollface

Someone needs to talk to him...
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-29-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: stochastic needs some manners [warning: bad language]
I've almost won against him too, but the guy always leaves whenever i join bc i've gone against him a lot.

If you are reading this, you owe me $1Smiley_Rich

(I really need a cool signature :/)
11-30-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: stochastic needs some manners
He's always been like that. Quits whenever he gets behind. Curses whenever you make a decent shot
11-30-2017, 02:55 AM
(11-30-2017 02:28 AM)concerned Wrote:  He's always been like that. Quits whenever he gets behind. Curses whenever you make a decent shot

I think that's why he stays in 1v1 matches (almost) all the time...to avoid being beaten too much.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
11-30-2017, 04:04 AM
I played him and beat and he's never played me again Lol

[Image: 20sg195.png]
12-01-2017, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2017 11:50 AM by flamewolf102.)
*Note:stochastic could be a guy or girl, so i'm not assuming gender because of a shell.*
He/or she's beaten me too! I almost beat him/or her one time, but of course he/or she shot me with his/or her heal gun. He/or she seems to always remember who, he/or she has versed. *Another Note:I don't think he/or she 1v1s high prestiges anymore.* He/or she leaves when a high prestige joins. Also, I was in a 3v3 with ElMasspperon(Correct me if misspelled) and CHAPPARON, me oppisite team of course. Anyways, EL told me he'd beaten stochastic 5 times in a row on a lvl30 account. And he said, he has pics, but I never got to see any! I wanna see a pic of someone actually beating this guy/or gal! He/or she always talks so much smack to me, and i do nothing wrong. .-.
(11-30-2017 04:04 AM)[F†i™]BLAZZ_ Wrote:  I played him and beat and he's never played me again Lol
Show an image so I can believe you please. I would've done that myself.
01-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Stochastic is a #1 all leader board and still easy to beat Smiley_Smile
01-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Smiley_XD ya'll are bogus , i don't like the guy either but isn't this like user shaming lol

Hahaha even tenchi joined haha Smiley_XDX

Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya
01-07-2018, 10:32 AM
I guess I've been gone long enough to not know who these people on top 10 are hahah. Surely I miss the leaderboard years ago, but maybe I'm just bias cause I was a part of it ahahahah.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]