Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A strange Quadrants glitch
11-21-2017, 04:27 PM
Exclamation A strange Quadrants glitch
Heya, I have spotted a glitch on the Quadrants map. The details are below:
Yesterday, when I and Katrina_870 were fighting againist two ghosts on the Quadrants map (I bought Map Pack 4, because I was bored). Durning a turn with Katrina_870 (she was controlled by me on that turn), I threw a grenade to the ghost on a slope on Katrina_870's side, and suddenly, I saw them falling into a green portal and looping beetween the portals. Later on, the second ghost also has fallen into a portal and the same thing happened. At the end, they chickened and I won the game.
Has anybody else spotted this glitch, or am I the only one who did that. By the way, I am Shadow The Worm. All my past topics are erased by myself. If anybody wants to completely erase Blast10's timeline, they must to ask the mods to delete my past replies. I have created a new timeline at this forum, so the old one MUST TO BE ERASED.

I am a wormy hero, who saves all world from my egg clone.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-21-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: A strange Quadrants glitch
Welcome back, but that's not a glitch, per se. This is something that almost everyone's known about since the pack came out.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
11-22-2017, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 02:44 PM by [SWT] Shadow The Worm.)
(11-21-2017 10:33 PM)tenchi Wrote:  Welcome back, but that's not a glitch, per se. This is something that almost everyone's known about since the pack came out.

I am not sure about this thing being a glitch or a bug. The only thing I know about this thing is that it is only possible on the Quadrants map under centrain conditions. And, the worst thing is that the players with Weapon Pack 8 use the Ghost Bow in combination with the portal loop on this map to OTKO a single egg. This is very OP and unfair.

11-22-2017, 07:43 PM
its not neither, its feature (as intended quite likely).

its not as bad as ending in eternal falling thru portals (not much can be done if that happens).
11-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Quite strange. Looping isn't nice. It only breaks the play and makes the turns delay more than durning the frame check. Portal loops make players nervous, that's the point.

11-25-2017, 05:26 AM
egg on eternal looping ends up disconnected.
12-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Man, I was talking about Ghost Bow Loop this time.

12-02-2017, 04:58 AM
even it can cause disconnection after enuf loops.