Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
@Techni
11-19-2017, 10:01 PM
@Techni
I just saw the 10% warning on my profile, I'm sorry for peaking for attention. I should of made my return to bad eggs a good one but I just made an idiot out of my self. I'm really sorry for spamming the forums like an idiot. I should of learned from my mistake and make my 3 year span comeback not known for spamming. Yet again I'm sorry for spamming and from now on I will make all of my posts relevant to the topic.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-20-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: @Techni
You spelled Tenchi wrong Smiley_XD

If you are reading this, you owe me $1Smiley_Rich

(I really need a cool signature :/)
11-20-2017, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017 04:14 AM by Call-Me-Epic.)
If you were talking to Tenchi, why wouldn't you PM him instead of making another thread?

[Image: hT3s45Z.jpg?1]
11-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Yeah I'm warned 50% for supposedly Using *BadLanguage* on the forum its fine tho it will go away tenchi is just idk what to say about him

[Image: 20sg195.png]
11-21-2017, 12:09 AM
(11-20-2017 01:18 PM)[F†i™]BLAZZ_ Wrote:  tenchi is just idk what to say about him

Tenchi is just doing his job as a moderator.
Just read the forum rules, don't break them and tenchi won't bother you.
11-22-2017, 05:36 PM
(12-14-2014 11:34 AM)jacodude Wrote:  I HATE MAGEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

You and Blazz have something in common...you both don't like the mods.

[Image: moderators-computers-forums-moderators-o...450697.jpg]

and @grim...
[Image: c08.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-28-2017, 11:17 PM
Gg,@left.

Long live Jahseh
11-29-2017, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 11:28 AM by [F†i™]BLAZZ_.)
I Like Grim And Mageg But Tenchi is cool just he gets annoying when it comes to his clan because he could do anything to me on the forum because he the mod Kinda An advantage he has. I even Pm Rob about what tenchi gave me a 50% warning for and he said he believed it was a bit harsh on his tenchi's end as I was copying and pasting something, not my words but its whatever I'm cool about it I guess.

[Image: 20sg195.png]
11-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Your 50% warning is gone and you're still complaining about it. And um...bro...is Grim in a clan? If so...which one.
SMH...

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-29-2017, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 08:11 PM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
(11-29-2017 11:27 AM)[F†i™]BLAZZ_ Wrote:  I Like Grim And Mageg But Tenchi is cool just he gets annoying when it comes to his clan because he could do anything to me on the forum because he the mod Kinda An advantage he has. I even Pm Rob about what tenchi gave me a 50% warning for and he said he believed it was a bit harsh on his tenchi's end as I was copying and pasting something, not my words but its whatever I'm cool about it I guess.

Yeah, but why would Tenchi do anything what could effect his work as a moderator on the forums? Another thing, Tenchi wouldn't of even got the job as a moderator if Rob didn't think he was right for it. The pm what you sent to Rob about Tenchi giving you the 50% warning, obviosuly Tenchi at the time thought it was appropriate to give you at the time. He is just doing his job so. Fair enough, but like burny said it's gone. Stop complaining. Tenchi has done these forums with or without moderator a lot and it should be appericated more.

If it wasn't for the moderators on the forums, the forum would be disgraceful full of people breaking the rules, we all should be thankful for thier duty thier doing for the community!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]