Poll: Do you think there is too much lag?
Yes
No, I have not experienced it and you're crazy Smiley_Tongue
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Too much lag :/
12-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Too much lag :/
I don't know if anyone else has noticed the continuously lag, but I have experienced too much lag that it frustrates me so much. The worst thing is that it has happened to me 25+ times >Smiley_Sad. I couldn't even play two games straight today. (I wasted 8 hours on trying to figure it out)
Not only that but I also had to reset my new laptop to see if that was the problem, and I came to a conclusion that my laptop wasn't the problem. Please do something or at least remove the number of times I have lost because of the servers being down.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-27-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Too much lag :/
how about your internet connection?

12-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Probably your internet connection. Anyway, I love the second option on your poll, it's so funny Smiley_XD

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-27-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't think it's my internet connection because it is at 100%
12-28-2013, 01:14 AM
(12-27-2013 03:58 PM)Josecamacho Wrote:  Add another loss to it because of lag. :/

I think that double post??

BUT YESSS I was lagging a lot!!! It would other person turn and then (i have 10 seconds on) after he shoots it lags , lags, then it goes to my turn i got 3 seconds and it goes really fast like 3 - 2-1 and i cant shoot im like wat!?!
12-28-2013, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 07:27 AM by egg666.)
yea, way too much, just lost match due gun didn't fire (my timer went to full red) but opponent's did and then I got booted and normal match are showing 200 health in beginning of match and then get reseted to 100 health.

its impossible to know when big lag (game ending) strikes and there's small lag all the time.