Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The forum is inactivity and 2 shared-accounts are not banned
11-14-2017, 04:51 AM
The forum is inactivity and 2 shared-accounts are not banned
Hello guys , i posted the shared accounts at the Rob Donkin and these accounts are not banned + He doesn't respond... I will try to post this and to John Donkin...please read this message , ban these accounts and make this forum populate (10%-40%).

Thank You Smiley_Smile

Smiley_Fire Hi guys , i am xMiniBlue and I AM BOSS . If You Want †o fight with me , i will Accept. (I am in SKT™ clan) Smiley_Fire
[Image: IMG-20171022-_WA0002.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-14-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: The forum is inactivity and 2 shared-accounts are not banned
There is nothing anyone can do to spur forum activity. When it was active, it was because a large group of players were coming on. After they left, nobody else felt the need to join. There are many players both online and on mobile who could come to the forums, but choose not to. Because it is their choice, nothing that anyone says or does can repopulate the forums.

Also, don't forget that the Donkins are still working on Broken Ground. They are trying to finish that as soon as possible after having announced the different delays, so if they went in and banned every shared account, then they would have no time to work on it and there would be no players in the game (which is worse than an empty forum).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
11-17-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: The forum is inactivity and 2 shared-accounts are not banned
only way to populate forum would be contest and beo2 is basically at end of support.