Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my doppelganger...
09-21-2017, 03:23 AM
RE: my doppelganger...
somebody could impersonate me (both of my accounts) by registering elsewhere (besides armorgames if ag has beo2 too) except its very unlikely that that player/they players have that badge which was gotten when signed up during beo2-beta (feels like i'm only who uses it) so it wouldn't be total impersonation even if player had zombie-shell and lvl 99.

my suggestion is to add nick protection to broken grounds.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-21-2017, 04:53 AM
Honestly, i think it is quite difficult to impersonate a player, since that person should be a crazy criminal egg.

I just thought, since i'm an egg, that i could really be dead and splashed. Smiley_FriedEgg So i was scared, but then i've opened my eyes and realized it was just an illusion. I was still alive and i've realized that could not exist another ME!

I could write a horror book on the egg world!!! Smiley_XD

"The sad life of Liulia, an egg from the frosty heart."
Soon available in all major book dealers!

Btw: Rob, could you solve the problem of the rooms that remain closed when people comes in and out? I mean, the room is full but one of the players goes out and hence another one should enter. But do not enter and you have to open and close the room, continuously, until someone comes in.

[Image: Nm2LWI7.jpg]
I am not smart; i am just ahead
09-21-2017, 06:17 AM
The person impersonating you is most likely someone you know. Just a thought to consider if you're interested in figuring out who the impersonator is.
09-21-2017, 06:51 AM
(09-21-2017 06:17 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  The person impersonating you is most likely someone you know. Just a thought to consider if you're interested in figuring out who the impersonator is.

I agree so far for some reasons.
(09-21-2017 04:53 AM)Liulia Wrote:  Honestly, i think it is quite difficult to impersonate a player, since that person should be a crazy criminal egg.

I just thought, since i'm an egg, that i could really be dead and splashed. Smiley_FriedEgg So i was scared, but then i've opened my eyes and realized it was just an illusion. I was still alive and i've realized that could not exist another ME!

I could write a horror book on the egg world!!! Smiley_XD

"The sad life of Liulia, an egg from the frosty heart."
Soon available in all major book dealers!

Btw: Rob, could you solve the problem of the rooms that remain closed when people comes in and out? I mean, the room is full but one of the players goes out and hence another one should enter. But do not enter and you have to open and close the room, continuously, until someone comes in.

Nevermind buddy but is that not publicity stunt i mean, how come someone make account of your name on other website than beo2 with same clan tag name, and even he joined on time when you just created lobby, by thinking so deep it like everything is planned by you or anyone else who is really close to you regards your playing beo2. Like He/She knows that you will create lobby that time, and already used clan tag everything is just I am seeing both of you in mirror one inside and one outside.

[Image: 821btwB.png]