Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Can't click in game
08-23-2017, 02:50 AM
Can't click in game
Tried clicking everything (left-click and right-click and auto-click), nothing worked. I played no more than a couple of games when the click response froze and I couldn't change weapons, quality, or anything. My only choice was to use grenades, which isn't bad in-and-of itself, but being restricted like that and being unable to report players or even turn the trails on/of makes it difficult. I tried uploading a video, but it failed.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-23-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Can't click in game
That's very odd. Did it start working again on a refresh? Sounds like a Flash Player issue maybe.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
08-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Seems to be either plugin/browser related or flash. Did a re-install of flash and it didn't change things. Refreshing does fix the problem, but then changing tabs will cause it again. I could always remove all plugins on FF to see if that fixes the issue, and that might be my next step.

08-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Found the problem, and after much forum combing and internet digging, the culprit is:
Spoiler :
Adobe Flash

Turns out that a lot of other people were having the same issue and it hasn't been resolved in over a year. I think that this is possibly one of the (many) reasons why everyone is abandoning it and going to Unity or other tools.

08-27-2017, 02:07 AM
If you do not play on chrome then its normal somehow flash make issues in manually installed browsers like yestarday i had issue with mozila. when i was scrolling it taking me to refresh game and put in in reconnecting condition in game. Good to see if it resolved. to confirm bugs like that just change browser is best solution to get aware either issue with flash or game.

[Image: 821btwB.png]
08-30-2017, 06:36 PM
tenchi means unity webgl not unity webplayer?

after latest FF update (55 both 32bit and 64bit) and Flash (26.0.0.151) some games became quite unplayable if had more than 1 flash-game open at same time and some games don't even work in 64bit version.