Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook login on iOS
06-26-2017, 10:28 AM
Exclamation Facebook login on iOS
Ever since the latest update (1.4.1) the button to login using Facebook does not work, when you tap the button it simply does nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-26-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Facebook login on iOS
Argh, Facebook login gives us so many problems. Every time we bring out an update it seems to fix it for some people and break it for others. Really sorry to hear that it has broken it for you. You say the button does nothing, so no popup, no error, just nothing? Do you have either Facebook messenger or the Facebook app installed on your device? Does logging out of those change anything? What about clearing app caches/data? It might sound extreme but what happens if you uninstall Facebook/Facebook messenger (totally understand if you'd rather not do that I'm just trying to cover all possible bases)?

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
06-27-2017, 12:24 AM
I uninstalled the bad eggs app and reinstalled it and it let me click the button and it went through the login on Facebook and whatnot but when it took me back to the app I was still on the login page, if I tried to click the Facebook login button again it would do nothing, no error or anything.
06-27-2017, 12:40 AM
Ok, thanks for the info, I will see what I can do.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
06-30-2017, 06:17 PM
Quick update on this: We've released an update on iOS (I assume you were on iOS, we had a few other reports from iOS players). Other players have said that this fixes the issue so hopefully it does for you too.

07-01-2017, 12:57 AM
The new update works great, thanks for the quick fix.