Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something fishy is going on
06-03-2017, 03:19 AM
Something fishy is going on
I got email from player.io that I have tried to recover my game account's pass at 5am which is very impossible since I was sleeping at that time.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-05-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Something fishy is going on
This means that someone put in your username when they tried to do a password recovery. It isn't something to be worried about since you are the one with access to your email account so they cannot actually change the password.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
06-07-2017, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 03:10 AM by egg666.)
I know that.

edit: thx rob donkin.
06-07-2017, 04:55 AM
If you know that then why would you even make this thread making it look like you didn't know what was going on.
06-09-2017, 10:52 PM
You mean something....eggy is going on! Smiley_ThumbsUp

When life gives you lemons... Destroy them! How dare life give you lemons!! - EggyMceggson

Bad egger since January of 2014
06-10-2017, 02:10 AM
(06-07-2017 03:18 AM)egg666 Wrote:  I know that.

Rude.

When somebody, particularly an admin, takes the time to respond to your comment, the very least you can do is thank them. If you're aware of the reason behind the problem, and that there was no threat to your account, then why did you claim that 'something fishy' was happening? Your post and thread title both indicate that you were concerned about the occurrence, and were unsure why it had happened. Rob gave you and explanation, and yet your response came across as arrogant and ungrateful.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]