Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Broken Ground
10-05-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Broken Ground
Sorry guys Smiley_Sad This is our first time doing a big release like this, we're used to releasing Flash games where you just stick them up when you're done but with this we need to prepare a bit better so we're giving ourselves the time to do that.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Noooo

Smiley_Fire Hi guys , i am xMiniBlue and I AM BOSS . If You Want †o fight with me , i will Accept. (I am in SKT™ clan) Smiley_Fire
[Image: IMG-20171022-_WA0002.jpg]
10-06-2017, 03:28 PM
What kind of OS compatibility and system requirements are we looking towards with this new game?

10-06-2017, 07:07 PM
I don't have the answer to that yet I'm afraid. We will be targeting both PC and Mac ideally at a minimum. Linux is something that we may look at if there is demand for it. And then we will hopefully look at mobile platforms further down the line. As for requirements, well we will obviously try to make it run as well as possible on as many machines as possible but we will need to do a lot more testing before we can give a better answer than that.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
10-08-2017, 12:25 PM
If it's not runnable on Linux, I guess I'll be looking at this one from the sidelines. Good luck.