Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Broken Ground
07-13-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: Broken Ground
It's amazing! I love how interactive the background is now! I hope to see you soon! good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Is there any news about the release date of the broken ground beta version?
I'm dying to try it! Smiley_Crying
08-06-2017, 05:59 AM
@Rob Smiley_Shocked what game is this Rob!!!!
Because it looks awesome!! Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin
08-06-2017, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 06:13 AM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
(08-06-2017 05:59 AM)GoldDragonHeartSaint Wrote:  @Rob Smiley_Shocked what game is this Rob!!!!
Because it looks awesome!! Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_BigGrin

The new game is called "broken ground". Look through the thread and I think the name of the game appears quite a few times.

edit: *facepalm* look at the thread name GDHS. It says it also just for confirmation.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-06-2017, 11:27 PM
I dont think the game is called "Broken Ground".

[Image: Graveyard2_zpsiblhpzhq.png]
08-07-2017, 06:23 PM
(08-05-2017 10:08 PM)piperrakk Wrote:  Is there any news about the release date of the broken ground beta version?
I'm dying to try it! Smiley_Crying

We're desperate to let people try it too! But it's not ready yet, sorry Smiley_Sad We've had another setback this month which has cost us a few weeks extra work. But we've mostly finished sound effects now and we're getting closer to a beta. There are still a lot of little things to sort out though so I still don't want to put a date on it. It seems every time I think we're really close we face another big problem which pushes us back a few weeks.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
09-04-2017, 07:28 PM
It's been a while since we've shared anything so I just wanted to do a little update.

This might mess up on smaller screens but I wanted to share our first full screen image of the game:

[Image: Fullscreen1.png]

Have a guess what weapon the Bad Viking player is holding!

I know the question everyone wants answered is when will the game be released (or at least when will the beta be ready) and I'm afraid we still don't have an answer for that. It has felt like we're really close for a while now but there's actually still a lot to do before we're at that stage like integrating with Steam, preparing a trailer and lots and lots of testing/fixing to name just a few.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
09-05-2017, 05:18 AM
It looks like the wep which you get by buying the black dragon shell( I forgot the name of it).

09-05-2017, 06:09 AM
That gun in BEO1, that drops down a lightning bolt from the sky?
09-05-2017, 01:40 PM
It's definitely gotta be the lightning bolt gun. The colors match, you've got the power bar with the reticule and, to top it all off, it looks like there's a capacitor on the back of it which is similar to the one on the chain lightning gun.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]