Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Broken Ground
05-31-2017, 02:08 AM
Broken Ground
Just a quick update on our progress:

We've had a few problems this month that have really slowed us down but the good news is we're back on track! We decided (reluctantly) to drop an API that we were using so the last couple of weeks has been spent rewriting stuff to work with the new one. Feeling good about things again now that we're making progress.

In the meantime John has been working on making all the weapons look awesome. Here's one we're calling the Ripper:

[Image: Ripper.gif]

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-31-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Broken Ground
Wow.

It really looks like a good game and fun. I have been so much time waiting for this game and yeah it coming soon.
Exiting for weapons lol.

good job Donkins.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
05-31-2017, 09:55 AM
Nice!!

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
05-31-2017, 03:01 PM
Amazing!

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
05-31-2017, 09:22 PM
nice job mr. donkin Smiley_BigGrin

Smiley_Skull just do it yesterday you said tomorrow so just do it ! Smiley_Skull

[Image: ea0c9z.jpg]
06-01-2017, 06:01 AM
The background design is awsome........

06-01-2017, 06:50 PM
That good news!!, looks very elaborate, I'm looking forward to playing the new game! thanks!
06-06-2017, 02:04 AM
I feel like this type of game could have a campaign mode on it, this was just a very quick, first to head thought. If I have time I will try and expand my reasoning and explanations later on.

So far though from what i can see, I can tell the Donkins have put a lot of time into this development of a new game, and honestly before I wasn't very intrested in playing it, but now with the small teasers, I think I may give it a try when it is finally finished!

With the weapons it's nice to see your bringing old weapons from the beo series into the game, maybe we could look forward to some designs of the shells coming into the game also (if that is possible?)

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
06-06-2017, 06:46 AM
(06-06-2017 02:04 AM)Hiddenkiller2301 Wrote:  With the weapons it's nice to see your bringing old weapons from the beo series into the game, maybe we could look forward to some designs of the shells coming into the game also (if that is possible?)

What shells? Or do you mean the bullet shells? lol.

The background design for the map looks pretty cool, but I still don't get why they got rid of the egg part for the game, when the whole concept minus that is the exact same as BEO.
06-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Nice clean screen, i love it with the small HUD
Smiley_RockOn

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]