Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
I'm so fed up of rage quitters and AFKers turned chickens... If only...
03-17-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm so fed up of rage quitters and AFKers turned chickens... If only...
I'm so fed up of rage quitters and AFKers turned chickens... If only there was some kind of working reputation system to filter them out!

It's seriously the worst part of this game... no eggsaggeration: 7/10 games I play recently never make it to the end, and I spend more time waiting for chickens to timeout than actual playing the game.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-17-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: I'm so fed up of rage quitters and AFKers turned chickens... If only...
You made a thread about people who go afk, and while it is annoying, you must remember that some people do have to take care of things in their daily lives and must step away. This happens all the time, whether you're playing a game or not.

The rep system is broken (something that's been long known and mentioned) and the Donkins are working on a potential fix for their next game (hence the end of active development on BEO). The reason that there hasn't been a fix is because NOBODY has been able to come up with an adequate way to repair or replace it.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-19-2017, 04:30 AM
worst is if you play 1 vs 1 and opponent quits and you can't shoot opponent and game "freezes" on victory celebtrating until quits (game is counted as loss and 1 rep lost) or wait until lobby timer has hit 0 if some other player has joined and not knowing anything about opponent besides name or refresh browser and hope that it isn't counted as loss and loss of winstreak.
01-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Yes I know people have things they have to do, but I agree the level of sportsmanship on this game is pathetic. I cant count how many games my opponent has quit after they miss their first shot. Im sure some can be chalked up to real life stuff, but Id say most are children whose parent never taught them that you can t win every time
02-03-2018, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 09:31 AM by irockpsu.)
Least it's better than BEO1 where if you were 2v2 and your partner quit you couldn't control their egg and it would disappear. Just take the easy win over the quitter and move on to the next game. Smiley_ThumbsUp