Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wont load game?
12-25-2013, 02:32 PM
wont load game?
so i had to do a factory reset on my laptop and now the game comes up with just a black screen after the basic loading icons and im not sure what i can do to fix this problem? any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-25-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: wont load game?
(12-25-2013 02:32 PM)WALKINGDEAD Wrote:  so i had to do a factory reset on my laptop and now the game comes up with just a black screen after the basic loading icons and im not sure what i can do to fix this problem? any suggestions?

1. Screen shot please

2. Try refreshing.
3. Clear cache and cookies (CCleaner is the best program to clean your stuff)

4. Try a different browser

Let me know if anything is fixed, thanks.
12-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Just try restarting your computer, backing it up, or contact the donkins to make the game capable with whatever updates the factory reset put on it. Hope it works!

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
12-25-2013, 02:49 PM
(12-25-2013 02:47 PM)hawk157 Wrote:  Just try restarting your computer, backing it up, or contact the donkins to make the game capable with whatever updates the factory reset put on it. Hope it works!

Not sure what backing it up will do to the game..
12-25-2013, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2013 03:34 PM by WALKINGDEAD.)
so ive tried four different browsers (google, bing, yahoo, and msn) and ive cleared cache and cookies and attempted to refresh the page several times and have restarted my laptop but its still not working..... not quite sure how to post a screeenshot to here
12-26-2013, 02:15 AM
(12-25-2013 03:00 PM)WALKINGDEAD Wrote:  so ive tried four different browsers (google, bing, yahoo, and msn) and ive cleared cache and cookies and attempted to refresh the page several times and have restarted my laptop but its still not working..... not quite sure how to post a screeenshot to here

Google , bing, yahoo, and msn are not browsers they are just links. I said browsers.
12-26-2013, 07:37 AM
got flash player installed? goto adobe.com and click get flash player.
12-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Maybe you just need to refresh your browser, Always works for me when this happens.

[Image: uGa_WeaponsMast.gif]