Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weird weirdness
12-11-2016, 04:48 AM
Weird weirdness
I played 1 vs 1 match and after match was over game screen showed my egg celebrating victory while chat screen showed other players joining and leaving. Dunno how long it'd have continued (maybe until closing browser) but did refresh and didn't lose winstreak.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-11-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: Weird weirdness
That is weird. I can't really suggest any plausible causes, as I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I'd be interested to know if anybody else could shed some light on this.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
12-12-2016, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 05:27 AM by egg666.)
tested it today (guest vs guest) and apparently its because winner didn't (doesn't) deal any dmg (yesterday I played in platforms and opponent was afk so no dmg dealt). can't see any logic behind that.

edit: Now I have waited ~10 mins for winner to stop celebrating victory but no avail.
12-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Is this on the mobile or web version? Can anyone else confirm that this is happening and the circumstances around it? I will test it myself.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-14-2016, 04:45 AM
web version, dunno if its FF issue or not or some other issue.

here's screenshot 10 secs after win where winner dealt 0 dmg, clock has stopped and dead opponent has vanished.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cgzic9.jpg
03-06-2017, 10:07 PM
This is still issue especially in maps where can't always make direct shot against opponent (like caste if either of/both opponent/s is/are "buried") and opponent leaves. Dunno if happens in team games but happens in 1 vs 1 matches.
04-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Ive experienced it too, on pc version
05-05-2017, 03:30 AM
This would be nice to get fixed, I played match in Castle and opponent left match right after match started and since opponent was under bridge I couldn't do any damage to opponent so even I won match I actually lost it (and lost winstreak and got another death) since to end match I had to press quit.

Not a browser issue since it has happened on Firefox, Chrome and Flashplayer standalone.
06-30-2017, 03:16 AM
TTT

happened today again, 1 vs 1 in castle map, opponent (guest) was underground and before his/her 3rd turn he/she left right after I had shot my 2nd shot so I won match but still lost it since didn't deal any dmg to opponent so I was stuck in match before I pressed quit.