Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Losing Streak Without Any Lose
12-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Losing Streak Without Any Lose
Hey Guys
5.6 Days Ago i was in 82 Highest Current Streak But after 1 hour i checked my Stats It was 32 And Idk How can i get my 82 Streak Now Smiley_Sad
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-07-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Losing Streak Without Any Lose
did you get dis- and reconnected between then and now?
12-07-2016, 05:04 AM
(12-07-2016 04:07 AM)egg666 Wrote:  did you get dis- and reconnected between then and now?

My Highest Win Streak Was 82 But Its 32 Now Its My Problem
12-07-2016, 10:26 PM
It is quite simple.there are a lot of ways to explain this, but I will try to do it in the simplest way.
First of all, you need to remember what happened in the 50 th game you played.
You can not get your " Highest Win Streak" of 82, because you never had it.
Somehow, there was a delay between the lost of a game (or the equivalent to it) and the output of it in your stats.
It might be easier if I explain it with an example:

Imagine You are running along side with a friend. You get tired and stop running but your friend just keeps on going!
[Image: Sem_t_tulo.png]
well, Now imagine you keep on walking and 10 minutes latter you see your friend in the ground. You ask him what happened and he tells you that he's been hurt for about 5 minutes and that he can not walk anymore.
As you can see ( and sorry for the poor image, bur i had about 3 minutes to do this and I know it's terrible Smiley_XD) Person A can not see Person B and to A's mind, B is still running, althoB has stopped.
You have seen him running and disappearing so you assumed that he just kept running, but he has only run for 5 minutes more then you. Only when you got to him did you see that he was not running anymore.
So now you can extrapolate my example to the InGame experience you had.
Hope I explained it well.
If not, do not hesitate to tell me and I will edit it and try to make it more understandable.
Have a good day!

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
12-09-2016, 07:36 AM
(12-07-2016 10:26 PM)TP™Alabamas1 Wrote:  
It is quite simple.there are a lot of ways to explain this, but I will try to do it in the simplest way.
First of all, you need to remember what happened in the 50 th game you played.
You can not get your " Highest Win Streak" of 82, because you never had it.
Somehow, there was a delay between the lost of a game (or the equivalent to it) and the output of it in your stats.
It might be easier if I explain it with an example:

Imagine You are running along side with a friend. You get tired and stop running but your friend just keeps on going!
[Image: Sem_t_tulo.png]
well, Now imagine you keep on walking and 10 minutes latter you see your friend in the ground. You ask him what happened and he tells you that he's been hurt for about 5 minutes and that he can not walk anymore.
As you can see ( and sorry for the poor image, bur i had about 3 minutes to do this and I know it's terrible Smiley_XD) Person A can not see Person B and to A's mind, B is still running, althoB has stopped.
You have seen him running and disappearing so you assumed that he just kept running, but he has only run for 5 minutes more then you. Only when you got to him did you see that he was not running anymore.
So now you can extrapolate my example to the InGame experience you had.
Hope I explained it well.
If not, do not hesitate to tell me and I will edit it and try to make it more understandable.
Have a good day!

I Know what you mean but i put lot of times for my streak and its not fair to play and lose it without any reason
12-09-2016, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 08:56 AM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
You are absolutely right.
However, there was a reason for you to "lose" your win streak. Has I have explained you never had it before, so you did not lose anything!
One could argue that it is cruel to give that hope to you and just take it away, but machines are not cruel and the only reason you feel mad i because you thought you had something that you never did.
I hope you understand this time, even without any images or the time i have spent trying to create an answer that makes sense in both a scientifical and a simple way...
Have a good one dude.

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]