Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lag and disconnect
12-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Lag and disconnect
Match started to lag (clock stopped after opponent fired his last shot) and I got DC'd and after reconnection I had only 4 secs left to shoot even I didn't get turn before DC and DC lasted ~10 secs.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-09-2016, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 06:36 AM by TP™Alabamas1.)
RE: Lag and disconnect
It is refreshing to see a "Bug"so easy to solve.
Unfortunately, that is not a Bug Smiley_Sad
Well, egg666, the match started to lag because you connection was fainting away.
Apparently it was shut down for good for a few seconds and then, as you regain access to the internet, you regained access to the game and to the match.
This is not a "bug report", it is a "solved problem report" because a few months back you would have never been connected to the match again and you would have lost the game...
Hope This was helpful.
As always, have a great day!

[Image: The_Great_Alaba.jpg]
12-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Well I still basically lost match since it ended my winstreak.

Server connection issue as usual.
01-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Unfortunately I get disconnected from game only, not from the internet, so this is not a problem with my router. I have done scans security checks browser refreshing etc. nothing works. I have windows ten, but this problem just started. what can be done ?
01-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Tried clearing all your cookies? If there's a lot in your cache, then that could cause lag.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-12-2017, 10:14 AM
yes. I have done complete scans disc clean up updates etc. Played tonight for awhile and it was a lot better.
01-12-2017, 06:11 PM
A very brief disconnection could be unnoticeable to you, but enough to disconnect you from the game. Are you sure that's not what happened?