Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Casual Game Mode
11-10-2016, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 10:46 AM by sharkman0101. Edit Reason: Oops, wall of text, here's a spoiler.)
Lightbulb Casual Game Mode
I had this in my mind for a while, and I thought it would be pretty cool.

Introducing, the Casual Game Mode! (Name pending, or not, I dont know.) This is meant to be a casual, fun, and non-competitive game mode. This game mode will have plenty of customizable game options and does not give XP for the games and it does not count towards you game stats, and leaving one of the games will not make you loose rep, but you can still get reported.

Now, this could be a seperate game type from the others (it would be a another option apart from normal and party games.) This mode contains (almost) fully customizable options to make your games fun, crazy, or downright nuts. Some options are down below.

Spoiler :
(All pro options are present in this.)

1. Health Multiplier - Change the health amount from 70% up all the way to 500%. (Up to one-thousand health!) Now you can have those 1 hour long games!

2. Damage Multiplier - Change the damage amount from 80% up to 250%. Ouch.

3. Perma-status conditions - Make it so that ice, fire, and poison, can be permanent towards all the players. Be a poisonous, cold, on fire egg! What a painful life.

4. Weapon Limiters - Limit the loadouts to only certain weapons, such as Grenade Bazooka, and Airstrike, or Ice Bow, Cluster Grenade and Multi-missle. (There can be some problems with this, so if it is limited to a weapon that only ones you don't have, it gives them to you, please note this is a non-xp or stat changing game mode, so it won't affect actuall gameplay. You also have to choose a weapon that has infinite ammo, and set the ammo amounts for the choosen weapons. This stacks at only 10 weapons however.) Make the game more interesting!

5. Ammo Multiplier - Make it go from 100%(original) all the way up to 300%. This will work just like a normal loadout, but it will multiply it afterwards, so it an airstrike gets 2 ammo at 300%, it will go up to 6. (Only can be set as x1, x2, and x3) Now that's a loadout!

6. Gravity Shifter - Set your own gravity amount! (I don't know how gravity works in this game, so I will just set it to give you an idea.) It is based at 100%, and it can go from 1% to 300%. 40% is like low gravity, and 200% is heavy, like about 12 on the random gravity option. Again, this is just an idea, I don't know how the engine handles gravity in this game. Feel like you are on the Moon, or on the Sun, whatever you want!

7. Dark mode - Make it so that there is a small circle around the mouse (about 3 or 2 times the size of the ingame egg), and that is the only way you can see. The rest is pitchblack, besides the hotbars, top right settings, and all that stuff that is not the map or the eggs. This will add some challenge, and it adds a spooky feel to the game(or not, depends on your outlook of life.)

8. Egg Speed Changer - Change the speed of the eggs, from 50% to 300%, such speed! Does stack with speedy eggs.

9. Jump Height Changer(if you have jumping on) - It changes the height of your jumps, from .5x height all the way to 3x the jump height! Stack this with really low gravity and you will be flying all over the place! Or jump one millimeter off the ground with half jumpheight and massive gravity, you decide!

10. Invincible Terrain - Make it so that terrain is invincible! Where's you driller now?

11. Timer Changer - Increase or decrease the time it takes for something to explode, from half the time to three times the time.

12. Explosion Size Changer - Change the size of explosions, from a tiny 1/4 of the size to all the way up to 3 times the size! (Stacks with 2x explosions). Do x2 explosions and have a 3x explosion size, and you will become Torgue Fl(egg)xington. Whoever gets that reference also gets a cookie.

That's all I have for now. Phew! So, what do you think? What could be improved? Have any suggestions for new game mode options for this?

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Casual Game Mode
Would be a fun gimmick I guess.

11-11-2016, 04:34 AM
so party games 2?
11-11-2016, 08:39 AM
(11-11-2016 04:34 AM)egg666 Wrote:  so party games 2?

You could put it like that, but I like to think of this as "break the game" and just have a crazy game. The options are meant to be crazy, and be fun. And because some of the games can get pretty nuts, no XP is given nor it counts towards game starts. However, the Dark Mode option could be apart of party games, I don't know, I will have to see what others think towards it.

11-12-2016, 04:13 AM
dark mode has been suggested before and it was prolly shot down.
12-12-2016, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 12:32 AM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
That would be a good idea i guess...
Altho your suggestions remind me of practice mode.

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]