Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Found a strange bug.
10-23-2016, 08:12 AM
Found a strange bug.
Hey Guys I was about to create a 1v1 when I found this strange bug I said this 1v1 and it said waiting for 2 players when it's supposed to say waiting for 2 players and it was a 1v1 game hope this screenshot helps you,comment down below and tell me if it is or not,
That's the link to it.

http://imgur.com/IiegLaU

[Image: MGiRs3l.gif]
[Image: OEj3AZO.gif]
[Image: oeGU1Sx.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-23-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: Found a strange bug.
It really is a very strange bug. I guess this happens very often.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
10-23-2016, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016 12:15 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Is this Bug On the mobile cell phones? If it is No wonder I have never seen it before (since I only play Beo2 on the laptop) & when I get my new phone I aint gonna download Beo2 to it because its a lot easier for me to play on a laptop then on a small phone screen)

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
12-05-2016, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 06:25 AM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
It is probably a delay bug. When you have a request for the server, as you are not in real time, you will need to refresh to see the actual request being processed.
Thus, if your page was not refreshed and somehow you refreshed the page just when the host left, The server gives you an image of the time of that exact second and not the realtime.
A simple way to see this would be to imagine only being able to see reality in frames:
Imagine a car moving towards a person. The last picture will show you a stopped car and a stopped person on the road and now you can not take any more pictures.
The real time reality is the car hitting that person. so neither the car is there nor the person in the picture after only a few seconds, but you got the picture of a time stamp that had a person and a car stopped. That is true non the less, but the real time scenario is very different.
Hope i helped you.
This is only theoretical because i did not see the ration and only now am i hearing about this, but i think it is a valid explanation.
Have a great day!
Code:
post edit: I can see why this is confusing. The first lie states that "when you have a request and you are not in real time" when what i wanted to say (its already edited) was "as you are not in real time". Sorry for the confusion guys. Thanks Inuyasha because i just got my mistake... 1 letter can change everything!

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
12-07-2016, 05:07 AM
"When you have a request for the server and you're not in real time" — what? Requests are never real time, there's always latency. Also, how can you be in real time? What's that even supposed to mean?

That being said, I'm guessing that what you're attempting to describe is a race condition. If that's the case, you'd be right.

12-07-2016, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 10:45 AM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
Thank you for the clarification, but the fact that most people do not know what a race condition is makes me explain it in other ways and with a language accessible to others.
Knowledge is importante to give good explanations, but you can not assume that everyone has the necessary knowledge to understand certain expressions.
Furthermore, my explanation was good for the person who asked for help to have an idea of what happened.
Real time is applied in quantic physics and it drives from the idea of superpositions. The idea is that particles can be in all the quantum states at once.
Now imagine you can be in the server and in you laptop and the reply to your request is instantaneous. That would be being in real time in my explanation.
I know it is impossible to be realtime because that was assuming the time between the request and the response is 0, whitch is impossible.
I hope you now understand my explanation.
Have a good day!
Code:
Post edit: I am on my phone, tryed to remove as many misspellings as I could but idk if I got them all

12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
I see what you meant now. I think you made the explanation much more complex though Smiley_Tongue

12-07-2016, 08:26 PM
You are probably right Smiley_XD