Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Option to turn off censor
10-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Option to turn off censor
Being able to turn the chat swear filter would be nice. We're bad eggs. We can handle it.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-07-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Option to turn off censor
Agreed, this would be nice, particularly when you consider how overzealous the censor is. (You can't say "balls". Even though some weapons' names include the word.)

10-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Yeah i totally support this.

10-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Nice idea, I support this.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
10-07-2016, 11:11 PM
LOL, remove the sensor, idk, if its just 4 words that aren't really bad than yeah I support it, but if its actually curse words, I don't support, it actually doesn't matter at all, u can get your way around it if u want, all curse words just put a period, a cross, money signs, and etc. everybody does it it doesn't surprise me, I don't curse at all on here, I just say cr.ap when I mess up, but one of my members has a cursing problem I gave her a warning so hope she learns from it

[Image: puaodl89e7d.png]
[Image: lopaud89e80.png]
10-08-2016, 12:37 PM
(10-07-2016 11:11 PM)Timothy1012 Wrote:  LOL, remove the sensor, idk, if its just 4 words that aren't really bad than yeah I support it, but if its actually curse words, I don't support, it actually doesn't matter at all, u can get your way around it if u want, all curse words just put a period, a cross, money signs, and etc. everybody does it it doesn't surprise me, I don't curse at all on here, I just say cr.ap when I mess up, but one of my members has a cursing problem I gave her a warning so hope she learns from it

Removing the censor would be a per-user option, anyway. If, for some reason, you don't want to see those words, you can keep the censor on.

10-08-2016, 01:46 PM
I like this.

Also, there are some words you can say that seem pretty naughty, and some completely innocent words you can't say, like balls and analyst and cucumber.
10-10-2016, 07:03 AM
Even though this has a .00002% chance of this option being in the game, it might at least be something for BadViking to consider for their upcoming game. I'm pretty neutral about this because it doesn't matter to me much but others seem to want it so hey.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
12-21-2016, 06:31 AM
Plus, there are too many hispanic players and it filters a lot of words that are not bad actually, like arsenal, cumpleaños, cumplir, analizar etc
12-21-2016, 08:37 PM
Heru, please don't grave dig old threads.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Thread Closed