Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Time To Say Goodbye (For Now)
10-07-2016, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 09:02 AM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
Time To Say Goodbye (For Now)

My day's in the forums are slowly becoming less... I have been keeping this thread in my drafts for some time now, and today after thinking about it the forums is as dead as it can get, and now I just feel this is the best time to finally say goodbye to the active me.

Hey everyone, I have just came to announce that I am going to be leaving the forums (not permanently, but very-inactive).

The reason is because I have studies, studies which affect my education and work later on in life. If I don't do well in them, it makes it harder for me to get into college and work further on, and I want to do well.

I am not following no-one, I actually was planning to leave earlier, but I wanted to make sure my clan and my graphic shop get used to me being part-active. Hopefully both live well to probarly the next game next year.

However, I will be online probarly more then I say, to get rid of any stress I have in real life, that's why I will be chats probarly more regularly but the forums, I will be temporarily leaving.

Thank you to everyone who made my experience on the game and forums special, the game and forum have been dying for probarly a little over year now, but honestly for years I have spent on this game series...I will never forget.

I met probarly better people on this game then I have in real life, real people who I have laughed with, argued, debated and spoke with which you may think but some of you, I will like to keep contact with outside the forums hopefully.

See, here is the truth: I never thought this day would come, I thought I would stay young and live a stress free life, but that don't exist now I am older. I have been through a lot.

I appreciate everything and everyone on this forums, no matter what we have been through, you have made me the person who I am today.

Now, one final thank you and goodbye!

Ps: I will be chats probarly most the time but I am trying to stay away from forums as I am doing a lot of revision now etc, also I will still be running my clan, and solving one final issue on the forums, after that...well.

PPS: I will be making my self invisible, just so everyone don't think i am saying for attention or whatever, so if I am on the forums, it will be just seeing how my threads are going.

[/align]

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-07-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Time To Say Goodbye (For Now)
Good luck with everything, and see you when you can.

10-07-2016, 02:04 PM
See you in the chats, my sweet.
10-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Bai hidden.

10-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Even I have my bye bye thread in the drafts.

See you in the chat I guess.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
10-08-2016, 03:27 PM
I dont know you but goodbye
10-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Goodbye hidden thank you so much for your help and support.

[Image: ddhOXYm.jpg]
[Image: dW6DRsw.gif]
[Image: 21lou8M.jpg]
10-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Goodbye and good luck.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
10-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Good luck with your life Hidden!

Long live Jahseh
10-09-2016, 05:52 AM
Good luck and take care!