69 50.00% 4 50.00%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Premium Stash Wheel
09-18-2016, 04:39 PM
Premium Stash Wheel
I don't want any hate about this supports pay2win, it's a random idea from me at 1:30 in the morning.

Pro users will have, or have the option to, using the premium stash wheel. The premium stash wheel would have no green weapons, the lowest tier of weapons, only blue, yellow, and red. The premium stash wheel would also contain 8 spots like the normal stash, however, only 7 of them would be weapons. The 8th slot would contain one of three bonuses.

XP Boost: A one game xp boost of 50% total earned xp. Activated after a game ends so you can choose when to use it.

Double Stash: Apply to a stash weapon you only have one of during a game. Allows you to use the weapon twice, but you must use it twice in a row.

Respin: A card that allows you to respin the wheel whenever you want, be it the time you get it or a thousand times later.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think, more than likely going to adjust it, just need to think about it more.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-19-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Premium Stash Wheel
I feel that's how the spin should have been for everyone since the beginning, lol.
09-19-2016, 10:55 AM
(09-18-2016 04:39 PM)Nathan Wrote:  I don't want any hate about this supports pay2win

"I don't want people telling me why my idea is bad"

But it is. And you will be told so when you put your idea up to public consideration.

The wheel is one of the few features that the game has to counter pay-to-win, and you're trying to destroy that. To add insult to injury, you're suggesting more premium-only bonuses!

All I can say about this idea is that it is absolutely terrible.

On the other hand, like Grim said, it would be nice if it was this way for all players.

09-19-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 11:34 AM by Nathan.)
(09-19-2016 10:55 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(09-18-2016 04:39 PM)Nathan Wrote:  I don't want any hate about this supports pay2win

"I don't want people telling me why my idea is bad"

But it is. And you will be told so when you put your idea up to public consideration.

The wheel is one of the few features that the game has to counter pay-to-win, and you're trying to destroy that. To add insult to injury, you're suggesting more premium-only bonuses!

All I can say about this idea is that it is absolutely terrible.

On the other hand, like Grim said, it would be nice if it was this way for all players.

I really didn't care either way. Learn to take a joke Smiley_BigGrin.

Honestly, it could be like that for everyone, I'm indifferent to any changes anyone wants to make. Anytime it's other than a cosmetic suggestion you have those pay2win people chime in and claim you're only in it because you have money in it.

If the wheel was doing so much to counter pay2win, we should not be able to buy stash with credits.

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
09-19-2016, 04:32 PM
(09-19-2016 11:33 AM)Nathan Wrote:  Anytime it's other than a cosmetic suggestion you have those pay2win people chime in and claim you're only in it because you have money in it.

And you still haven't taken the hint? That's the definition of pay to win.

09-19-2016, 04:46 PM
(09-19-2016 04:32 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(09-19-2016 11:33 AM)Nathan Wrote:  Anytime it's other than a cosmetic suggestion you have those pay2win people chime in and claim you're only in it because you have money in it.

And you still haven't taken the hint? That's the definition of pay to win.

I've taken the hint. I'm not trying to say we should make the game more or less pay2win, I was literally giving just a suggestion. You do realize that I'm willing to lean it the way towards what grim said and make it for everyone, but normally, in most games, "premium" bonuses like this, come with either a paid subscription or a one time pro thing like beo offers, just like with the different assorted game modes that you get with pro, rather than trying to make it a scene where since I spent money, I have better guns, seen way too often in people buying the weapon packs and dragon shells/etc.

You could even take a look as to even modify the bonuses I've added onto the wheel than to rather let them stay in their "pay2win" state, if they really even are right now.

09-21-2016, 10:07 AM
What if I get a Respin from a Respin? The world may never know.

09-21-2016, 10:54 AM
(09-21-2016 10:07 AM)sharkman0101 Wrote:  What if I get a Respin from a Respin? The world may never know.

The wheel could be set to not put another respin bonus right after winning one.

09-22-2016, 02:54 AM
then it wouldn't be random anymore.
09-22-2016, 01:03 PM
(09-22-2016 02:54 AM)egg666 Wrote:  then it wouldn't be random anymore.

Well, I'd still be completely fine with the respin after a respin then, after all, you choose when to use them.