RE: New Shell By My Slef ( Suicide Squad ) *Updated* "Deadshot Added"
(09-18-2016 03:56 AM)[†oW†] Irispavlisa Wrote:  Nice egg Smiley_ThumbsUp

(09-18-2016 12:12 PM)[EiW]:Nikolai_egg Wrote:  Nice dude Smiley_ThumbsUp

Ty ^.^Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Nice, good to see another art designer. Keep it up!

[Image: oadulp8d98b.png]
09-19-2016, 06:11 AM
you have good immagination and creativity but I saw ( with big difficulty even if i have a 21:9 monitor aspect ratio) a gun that i don't think you "design" it or photoshoped. Ik you can do better and as tenchi do some painting with your hand that you can prove how much your immagination its big and how much you are skilled.

Good luck

[Image: uc1e7bw.gif]
09-19-2016, 06:13 AM
(09-19-2016 06:11 AM)Mr.Mehdi Wrote:  you have good immagination and creativity but I saw ( with big difficulty even if i have a 21:9 monitor aspect ratio) a gun that i don't think you "design" it or photoshoped. Ik you can do better and as tenchi do some painting with your hand that you can prove how much your immagination its big and how much you are skilled.

Good luck

Lol, you're going too soft on him. There is no imagination to use photoshop to make already existing characters. I'm not saying he doesn't have any, but he hasn't provided us with any with his work.
09-20-2016, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 06:17 PM by AMINMIST.)
(09-19-2016 06:11 AM)Mr.Mehdi Wrote:  you have good immagination and creativity but I saw ( with big difficulty even if i have a 21:9 monitor aspect ratio) a gun that i don't think you "design" it or photoshoped. Ik you can do better and as tenchi do some painting with your hand that you can prove how much your immagination its big and how much you are skilled.

Good luck

(09-19-2016 06:13 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  
(09-19-2016 06:11 AM)Mr.Mehdi Wrote:  you have good immagination and creativity but I saw ( with big difficulty even if i have a 21:9 monitor aspect ratio) a gun that i don't think you "design" it or photoshoped. Ik you can do better and as tenchi do some painting with your hand that you can prove how much your immagination its big and how much you are
skilled.

Good luck

Lol, you're going too soft on him. There is no imagination to use photoshop to make already existing characters. I'm not saying he doesn't have any, but he hasn't provided us with any with his work.

i know guys what u say im trying to darw my own shells in next theards and next shells but u know photoshoping is hard too some guys think photoshop is to easy but i take 1 hour of my time to crate deadshot and harleyqueen shell .hope see your replays in my next theardsSmiley_SmileSmiley_Cyclops

(09-18-2016 09:15 PM)Quintus Furia Crassipes Wrote:  Nice, good to see another art designer. Keep it up!

Sure tySmiley_SmileSmiley_ThumbsUp
09-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Photoshop doesn't have to be that hard, honestly. It takes more time and more passion to fully create your own character or your own rendition of an existing character. As others have said, you only took the gun and put it here, you didn't actually do anything other than steal someone else's idea(s). I'd honestly suggest re-designing them as your own creations, not photoshopped versions.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]