Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
No Third team member on blue team
09-14-2016, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2016 12:02 PM by Harry Potter.)
No Third team member on blue team
[Image: oulpda871e7.png]
Where is their partner, he didnt show up

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-14-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: No Third team member on red team
Is this an actual 2v3 game? How did this happen?

09-14-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: No Third team member on red team
Don't you mean on blue team? I have seen this bug almost since BEO2 came out, I thought it was fixed.
09-14-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: No Third team member on blue team
http://prntscr.com/chv8da
Thats weird.

09-15-2016, 03:24 AM
I saw it once but not sure if it was 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2.

When I reported it guess was that 1 player left lobby fraction before timer went on go, same thing with that when some player/players is/are chicken when match starts.
09-16-2016, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 03:51 AM by verybadboy.)
you know somethings like this is usual in my idea
cause this game based on script language
it's kind of programming languages but scripting has some differences from programming
one of them is that script languages like PHP or ActionScript or JavaScript are not accurate in computing math formulas
and too many other defects and bugs
cause they are 4th level programming languages

but for this case it's absolutely a bug
it's fixable but it's hard to detect the defect between thousand lines of code
I hope Donkin's fix this problem
good luck
09-16-2016, 08:52 AM
Scripting languages are written in some language themselves, and they rely on their underlying language's capabilities for things like math.
Floating point math is indeed inaccurate, but that's inherent to the model — it's impossible to pick a finite set of numbers so that all common mathematical operations are closed under that set, and the set adequately represents numbers used in typical applications. That's a mathematical limitation, and nonetheless, the inaccuracy should never come up in normal usage — double precision IEEE754 floats (the most common format for floating point numbers in computers) are accurate to 15.65 decimal places.

Bugs exist in virtually every implementation you can imagine; that's not a property exclusive to scripting languages either. While there are some problems with scripting languages, those mostly relate to performance (an interpreter must be continuously interpreting the code, which takes up CPU time; it later has to execute a lot of instructions to perform the operation the code describes), and not quality of implementation.

Moreover, describing a language as a "4th level language" is completely meaningless. It doesn't say anything useful about the properties of the language.

By the way, ActionScript is not interpreted; it's bytecode. This is some kind of intermediate between compiled and interpreted, in order to get better performance. Many popular languages and environments nowadays (think Java and .NET) work this way.

To sum it up, there's nothing about the language itself that would have anything to do with this bug, or with bugs being more prolific in general. And most of what you said about languages isn't actually correct.

12-05-2016, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 09:37 PM by [F†i™]Alabamas1.)
The very Idea of IEEE 754 implies the existence of an underlying language (Java, C or C++), and tghe interval is between 10^-308 a 10^+308.
The Gap count = 9·10^p-1
0x7f800000 is the actual hexadecimal representation of infinity in the IEEE 754 and the binary value must be 01111111100000000000000000000000.
sign * 2^exponent * mantissa
sign= +1
exponent= 128
mantissa= 0
The 15.65 decimal formula is 1*2^3*1.956. That's not the max accuracy of IEEE 754.
You can always add for Xlim→(2.0) so that the common logarithm gets to 1.9999998807907104.
so the max accuracy of IEEE 754 is 15.99999(9).
Spoiler :
[Image: 400px_Graph_of_common_logarithm_svg.png]
Furthermore, I agree with everything else Smiley_Smile
Script base languages are not less accurate in math formulas more than any other. And scriptbase languages are written with a language too ( as Inuyasha already said) so it makes no sense to say that they are less accurate more like they are completely alienated from all other language types!

[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
12-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Don't gravedig.
Thread Closed