Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
improve the atomiser
12-24-2013, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 04:05 AM by [BADD] borb23.)
improve the atomiser
me and a MVP member where trapped in a corner so i shot him with the atomiser 2 teleport me and it teleported me like.........this far.

plz can u make go further thnx

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-24-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: improve the atomiser
Well it puts them randomly on the map but i would like if it was across the map
12-24-2013, 04:41 AM
(12-24-2013 04:21 AM)scifen Wrote:  Well it puts them randomly on the map but i would like if it was across the map

ikr the PAN is more affective as a teleport cuz u go further Smiley_Sad

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Yes maybe make it like randomly on the map EXCLUDING like 5 feet from you, or whatever the measurements are in this game. I have no idea.
12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
I'm pretty sure that the atomiser is COMPLETELY random, there is no controlling where it will land. There is an equal chance of it landing right next to you as there is of transferring the target across the map. Deal with it, I don't see why it should be changed...after all, randomness can be fun Smiley_Tongue

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-24-2013, 06:28 AM
(12-24-2013 06:01 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that the atomiser is COMPLETELY random, there is no controlling where it will land. There is an equal chance of it landing right next to you as there is of transferring the target across the map. Deal with it, I don't see why it should be changed...after all, randomness can be fun Smiley_Tongue

That, and sometimes there may be a pit in front of you and the rest of the map is elevated space. I'm pretty sure you would want to transfer them into the pit instead.

12-24-2013, 09:10 AM
I once shot enemy with atomiser (tried to get kill with it) and he warped from other side of map to other side (where I had originally been) and few times it has ported opponent only short distance.
12-24-2013, 10:32 AM
you can go across the map. it is completely random. this topic should be closed.