Emojis
I think Emojies should be inserted in this game like it is on forums

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-21-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Emojis
What is so hard about typing ":)" or ":(" or "-_-" or other emoticons? It only takes about a second. This is really not necessary.

08-21-2016, 12:15 PM
but i want laughing emojis

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
08-21-2016, 12:39 PM
Someone (ahem, Day59) should elaborate on the idea. Because so far, I don't want any diseases infiltrating BEO.
08-21-2016, 12:42 PM
(08-21-2016 12:08 PM)sharkman0101 Wrote:  What is so hard about typing ":)" or ":(" or "-_-" or other emoticons? It only takes about a second. This is really not necessary.

maybe not everyone thinks like you or dont want to type like you

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
08-21-2016, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 12:48 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
(08-21-2016 12:42 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:  
(08-21-2016 12:08 PM)sharkman0101 Wrote:  What is so hard about typing ":)" or ":(" or "-_-" or other emoticons? It only takes about a second. This is really not necessary.

maybe not everyone thinks like you or dont want to type like you

That's the same thing with this idea. If it gets implemented, how would you type a regular smiley emoji. Like ":)". Would it be replaced with the emoji?Well, if so then maybe people would prefer not to have that replaced with an emoji when you type that.

Maybe you could also turn emojis off. This isn't even my idea anyway. Haha.
08-21-2016, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 01:04 PM by Ftihochou.)
When emoji usage became popular in non-academic, social media, and general casual conversations, I understood immediately. In fact, I was already well-known for using smiley faces when communicating with friends and family. The reason I accepted them so quickly is because emojis, in our online and text-based communication culture, substitute for the absence of facial expression, tonal inflection, and body language.
We really need emojis in the game,supported. That's won't be in this kind of online games keywords are limited. Thanks.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
08-21-2016, 02:00 PM
(08-21-2016 01:01 PM)❦FţïhøČhöů❦ Wrote:  When emoji usage became popular in non-academic, social media, and general casual conversations, I understood immediately. In fact, I was already well-known for using smiley faces when communicating with friends and family. The reason I accepted them so quickly is because emojis, in our online and text-based communication culture, substitute for the absence of facial expression, tonal inflection, and body language.
We really need emojis in the game,supported. That's won't be in this kind of online games keywords are limited. Thanks.

It's blatantly obvious that that's not your writing style. Nice job plagiarizing.

http://sheisfiercehq.com/fierce-living/t...unication/

(Third paragraph down)
08-21-2016, 02:18 PM
There is a bit of a technical problem when it comes to inserting emoji. They are not well supported everywhere, and rendering them alongside text is a pain in the rear.

Expect lots of dissatisfied people seeing weird boxes if this happens. (Unless the implementation is done very well, that is.)

08-21-2016, 11:10 PM
i would love more emojis on the forum.

[Image: teen_gohan_attacking_gif_by_pikachustar93-da7agln.gif]

[Image: 4560.gif]
[Image: bills_vs_goku_gif_by_pikachustar93-dabxpp0.gif]
[Image: goku_vs_beerus_by_pikachustar93-da9bu1p.gif]